FAN FICTION: Who, what and were (Version 2.1) 

 

 

 

CAPTAIN SCARLET and the MYSTERONS UNOFFICIAL WEBSITE

by Chris Bishop

LATEST UPDATES: March 8, 2017:  New entries into the "Who, What and Where in 'Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons' Fanon - Posting of the "Who, what and where in 'New Captain Scarlet' Fanon" page

Who, What and Where in "captain scarlet and the mysterons" fanon

a list of characters, places and institUTIons created by authors for their fanfic stories on the Spectrum Headquarters website.

 

The following list was created through the joint efforts of the webmaster in collaboration with fan fiction authors whose stories appear on this website.  It contains information and details on characters, places, institutions, objects, schemes and plans that have been created, or devised from scanty ‘official’ information, by the authors for use in their stories.

 

Each entry contains the name of the fanon character or creation, the author who came up with the idea and the story in which it is first mentioned or appears.   If there are any significance changes in any subsequent story by the same author, or  by a different author who had obtained permission  to use and develop the character, these are also listed.  Finally it gives the present status – that is, if the character is still alive or dead.  Similar information is given for objects, places, institutions, etc.

 

The list is in no way exhaustive, and probably never will be.  It doesn’t, at the moment, include ALL the information from all the stories on this website,   but the list will be updated (regularly, we hope) with new information as we go along.  Where information that is presently included is deemed to be of no further relevance,  that might be removed as well.  Only information contained in stories which have been published on this website will be included on this list.

 

All the characters of the same last name are not necessarily related to each other.   Where characters are members of the original cast’s families, many forename name used by the numerous authors is listed – for instance Captain Scarlet’s father has been given various forenames by different authors.  Each author is free to use whatever name they want for the relatives of the original cast.  The only exception to that rule is for Lord Robert Simms, which is the name officially recognised for Rhapsody Angel’s father.  Where authors have created different identity for the same individual they are listed separately.  Where a character created by an author, has been used by another writer who used the same name, and the character changed enough to be different from the original creation, this character is considered a different entry. 

 

Most of the fanon creations included in this list - characters, places, institutions, objects, whatever - are non official. The list will acknowledge when the information is taken from an official, or semi-official source, and also from another fandom.  It will also give the details ‘extrapolated’ by the authors.  However, even though these details are non official, all fanfic authors should be recognized as the originators of their own creations.  

 

Because this is a trend already in place, if you are a fanfic writer and you wish to use some of these creations, as others have before, you may do so, but it is only polite to ask permission from the creator first, and to acknowledge and thank the character’s original creator in an writer’s note, at the beginning or the end of your story.  Contact the webmaster to get in touch with the author for use of the character (or other creation).   The author may give you further information, or specify any restrictions attached to the use of the character, if needed.  It is not acceptable for you to ignore these restrictions, as the author may have intentions for the character in further stories of their own.   It might happen that the author is unavailable, or unreachable.  In those specific cases, you will still be able to use the character, but you will still be required to put the acknowledgement note with your story, if only out of politeness. 

 

SPOILER WARNING:  Some information in this list contains details that might give away the plot of a story.

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

 

A____

Abbott, Mark – Created by Sue Stanhope. First appearance “Past Imperfect”. Head of a significant New York crime syndicate.  His and Ben Fisher’s gang associated with the former Donaghue gang, which had been taken over by Gabriel James, one of Donaghue’s former lieutenants.   One of the protagonists of the Gangsters Trilogy.

Abramson, Peer - Created by Chris Bishop.  Peer Abramson is a very famous movie English producer/director.  He's currently under contract with the Prestige Pictures Studios in New Hollywood, in the production of the a new remake of the King Kong story in "The Last Remake of King Kong".

Aero Special One – Created by Chris Bishop.  New model of Passenger Jet designed and constructed by Universal Aero Engineering that Spectrum contemplated to add to its fleet.  Basically, the Aero Special One was equipped with an ejecting cabin, which was able to glide safely to the ground, in case of a crash.  As the prototype for the craft was used by the Mysterons during one of their first threats, it is not known if UAE will eventually built another one, or if Spectrum will indeed reconsider adding it to its fleet.  Seen in “A Question of Trust”.  N.B.:  The idea for the craft was inspired by information given in one of the two early Captain Scarlet Annuals.

Aeropagus Project – Created by Chris Bishop for “Parallax View”.  In the parallel world described in Parallax View, the Aeropagus Project is directed by Professor Beck; it is the follow up to Operation Sword, and is intended to regain contact with the signals sent by MiniSat 4 which had landed on Mars’ moon Deimos (as seen in the TV episode ‘Shadow of Fear’).  Whether the Aeropagus Project in that world succeeded or not, is unknown, and it is unlikely that the same project is conducted on the real world, as the Beck character of this world had been killed in the events of Shadow of Fear.

Alamilla, Francisco (President) - Created by Chris Bishop.  President of Mexico, mentioned in the story "Black's Soul".
Alamilla Dam - Created by Chris Bishop. Named after Mexican president Francisco Alamilla, the Alamilla Dam was threatened by the Mysterons in the story "Black's Soul".
Alexander, Colonel (no first name known) -  In Talia Gray's story "A Catch at Christmas", commanding officer of Fort Halstead.

Alizarin, Ensign – Gabriel Turner.  Son of Eva Svenson (see Synchronicity”), and twin brother of  Michael Turner. Both characters were created by Marion Woods for Tesseract, where the main action is set in a parallel world.

Allen, Fiona – Created by Marion Woods.  Wife of Warren and adversary of Captain Blue in Wild Justice.  Also known as Haswell, Lucille and Varsellona, Fennella.

Allen, Henry – Created by Chris Bishop.  Medic onboard Cloudbase, in Dead Man’s Gambit”, a story in which he makes his only appearance, as he is swiftly killed and mysteronised.

Allen, Warren – Created by Marion Woods.  Pre-Spectrum. Allen was a test pilot with the World Aeronautical Society.  He worked alongside Adam Svenson before he joined Spectrum as Captain Blue.  Married to Fiona, a close friend of Svenson’s fiancée Soraya Carmichael. First appearance: That Is What Friends Are For

Al-Rashid, Amir – Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”.  Pre-Spectrum. He was the Director of the Department of Antiquities in Egypt, and worked alongside Lord Robert Simms on the excavation of the tomb of Queen Netephere in Luxor during the events of the story.

Amasov, Piotr – Created by Hazel Köhler.  Pre-Mysterons. Terrorist, computer genius, jailed for hacking into the control systems of the Bereznik High Command.  First appearance: “Cause and Effect”.

Amber, Captain – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Room of Amber”.  Pre-Mysterons.  Real name:  José-Maria Santos.  Hometown: Mar del Plata, Argentina.  Married (Rosana) with two children.  Former World Army demolitions expert.  Saved the lives of the Cloudbase senior staff and Angels, at the cost of his own, when a window shattered in the Angels’ Ready Room during a thunderstorm.  The Amber Room was named in his memory.

Amber, Lieutenant – Created by Lezli Farrington.  Future timeline. Real name:  Aaron Griffiths.  Nephew of Seymour Griffith (Lieutenant Green), Aaron will follow the same course as Rose Metcalfe (the daughter of Captain Scarlet and Rhapsody Angel), to become a Spectrum officer.  He obviously carries a torch for Rose and, in an alternative future story, will eventually marry her and becomes the father of her child.  First appearance:  “Pride and Joy”.

Ambrose, Nathan – Created by Marion Woods.  A known financial swindler who has escaped the law so far by 'good lawyers' according to Captain Scarlet. First appearance: Uisge Beatha.

Anderson Theory – Created by Chris Bishop.  First mentioned in Parallax View, the Anderson Theory acknowledges the existence of parallel worlds and theorises on the various possibilities to actually travel between those worlds, by opening a vortex.  The name is a not-so-subtle tribute to Gerry and Sylvia Anderson.

Andra (Doña) - Created by Marion Woods, for the story "Blue Hummingbird". High priestess of Chalchihuitlicue, who mistook Captain Blue for the Aztec God Huitzilopochtli, god of the Sun and War, when the plane carrying Blue and Captain Scarlet crashed in a Central American jungle, where they met a lost Aztec tribe.
Antaya - Created by Sue Stanhope for the story "Balance of Power".  A demon, ruler of the Dark World and Bringer of Destruction' who seeks to rule over the Upper and Lower Worlds.  She sees Captain Scarlet as an Immortal, who stands on her way.

 Anti-Mysteron Handgun – Downsized version of Mysteron electrode rifle, still in development as of December 2069 as described in Mary J. Rudy's “Mixed Doubles” where it made its first appearance.

Anuenue Base Created by Chris Bishop for “Dead Man’s Gambit”.  A Spectrum base set on an Hawaiian island, where the majority of the story is set.
Aphony - character from the TV series "Stingray".  Father of Marina, and king of Pacifica.  Appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy".
Aqua, Lieutenant - Real name unknown. Created by Cat2 for the story "Brandi".  A young female officer assigned on Cloudbase.

Aquamarine, Captain – Mary-Sue created by Kelly Haycock, for herself during interactions in MSN Groups Communities.  Status: not in use anymore, although the name, if not the same character, popped up in the story "Attrition", by Tiger Jackson.

Argent, Doctor – Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop for the alternate future story “Apocalypse”.  Chief medical officer on Cloudbase, after taking over from Doctor Fawn who retired in his homeland in Australia.  Captain Scarlet grew to dislike Argent, who, unlike Fawn, wasn’t seeing him as a fellow human being and a friend, but as an oddity to be examined and tested on.

Arnold, Christopher "Robin" - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is a member of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.

Arnorsdottir, Valdis – Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline.  Arnorsdottir is the first woman to become World President – Icelandic by birth, she is an experienced politician, and becomes one of the ruling Triumvirate of Europe after her term ends.  She is a firm supporter of Spectrum and a personal friend of (by then) General Blue, Spectrum’s Commander in Chief.  First appearance: Valediction.

Artura of Kahzu - see X-20.
Askew, Jake - see Lieutenant Cerulean.
Ashton, Jane - See Charity Angel.
Atlantica City- Created by Matt Crowther for the story "Angels of Deception".  It is situated 50 miles east of New York, on the East Coast of America.

Atwell, Enid – Created by Caroline Smith for “Renewal”. Supervisor of an orphanage outside Bath, UK, where Captain Ochre meets the mysterious girl Rachel.

Auburn, Captain (I) – Real name unknown.  Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline.  He is Lieutenant Teal’s commanding officer. Partner of Captain Saffron.   First appearance: “Valediction”.

Auburn, Captain (II) – First name "Noah", last name unknown.  Created by Sage Harper for the story "Relative Troubles".  A former World Government Police Corps officer.

BACK TO TOP

B____

Bald Monkeys, The - see 'Simiae Calvae'.

Bane, Gillon - Created by Marion Woods for Torpenhow Hall.  Medieval workman said to haunt the Olifard family.

Barkhurst, James "Barky" - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is a member of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.

Barnard, Anton (Professor) – Created by Chris Bishop, for “Dark Horizons”.  Author of the Quantum Theory, in which he explains how all the effects and possible applications of the Quantum energy, as displayed by the Q Transmitter, including space travel and time travel. 

Bates, Hannah (Lieutenant) created by Matt Crowther for the story Fallen Glory.  A Canadian from British-Columbia, she was part of the WREN, during World War II, where she met Lieutenant-commander Donald Gray. The two fell in love and she became pregnant.  Unmarried after the death of her lover, she changed her name to "Gray" so that her son will have his father's name. Status: deceased.

Batwomen, The - Created by Marion Woods. The three female valets that look after the Angel pilots.  (Robyn, Kylie and Cheryl).  First appearance: Silent Majority.

Baxter, Sam (Sergeant-Major) - A W.A.A.F. commando, member of Major Philip Montgomery's platoon, that Captain Scarlet joined in the story "Murky Waters". He was killed and mysteronised, like all the members of the platoon, who then turned against Scarlet.
Bayern - A World Navy submarine, commandeered by Captain Helmut Dirkschneider in the story "Unknown Danger".

Beck, Alvin – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Ferguson’s Folly”.  Pre-Spectrum.  W.A.A.F. captain at W.A.A.F. Canada.  Friend of Captain Jay Ferguson who gives him advice on his interview with Colonel Paul Metcalfe. 

Becker, Becky (née Schmidt) – Created by Marion Woods for “Fool if You Think it’s Over”.  School friend of Karen Wainwright.

Becker, Kenny – Created by Marion Woods for “Fool if You Think it’s Over”. Husband of the above.

Beige, Doctor (I) – Real name: Eva Javorsky.  Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline. As part of the medical team on Cloudbase, Beige trained under Doctor Fawn and will eventually become his successor.  She is Czech by birth.  Efficient and calm, she gradually learns how to deal with the unusual events on Cloudbase and is popular with her patients.  First appearance:  “Ghost in the Machine”.

Beige, Doctor (II) - Real name: Heinrich Lang.  Created by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve". A colleague of Doctor Fawn on Cloudbase, he's a German.
Beige, Lieutenant - Real name unknown.  Created by Tiger Jackson for her story "Attrition", where she replaced Lieutenant Green as communication officer on Cloudbase.

Bell, Michael ‘Dinger’ – Created by Marion Woods.  Captain Scarlet’s valet aboard Cloudbase.  Is implicated in a Mysteron threat.  First appearance:  “Silent Majority”.

Bell, Vicky - created by Cat2 for the story "Brandi".  One of UK's foremost forensic pathologist and wife of Alec Lewis, Bradley Holden's best friend, when he was in the WASP.

Ben Mansour, Suleiman – Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”. Pre-Spectrum. During the events of the story, he is the First Minister of Egypt, and a friend of Lord Robert Simms.

Benson, Joe - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  An hermit, Joe Benson found the wounded and amnesiac Captain Scarlet lost in Devil's Bayou.  He took care of Scarlet, but was later murdered by Jasper Holland and his gang. Scarlet would be framed and arrested for his murder.
Benson, Rufus - Created by Clya Brown for the story "Meet the Enemy", where he is an aide for World President Younger.

Bersani, Danny – Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”. New York mobster, one of Dante Gubitosi's bodyguards.  Joined with Patrick Donaghue when the latter took over.

Beryl, Lieutenant - Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop. In the story "Tin Soldier", Lieutenant Beryl, a colour-coded officer, is Cloudbase onboard chief technician.
Biggs, Harold - Created by Chris Bishop.  Harold Biggs is a eighteen year-old university student, working as a tour guide at the Prestige Pictures studios in New Hollywood.  He became involved in the events related in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".

Billings, Marsha – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Symphony in Blue”. Civilian. Wilson Grover’s accomplice in the kidnapping of Adam Svenson as a boy.  She turned against him and freed the boy, but was badly knifed by Grover in retaliation.  Confined to a wheelchair since then, Marsha made her time and, upon getting out of prison, eventually became an artist agent.  When she learned, years later, that Grover had been released too, and had moved to Nevada, she went there as well, stating that she wanted to keep an eye on him.  As Grover again abducted Adam Svenson (now Captain Blue), out of vengeance against the Svenson family, Billings stepped in to help in his release.

Bings, Elliot - Created by RoverGirl for the story "Black Vermin".  A sadistic killer, nicknamed "The Vermin Monster", who was using rats for his murders.  It was Richard Fraser (before he became Captain Ochre), who stopped him, by shooting him down in self-defence.
Binx - Created by Chris Bishop. A small rhesus monkey, used by the Most Advanced Technologies (M.A.T.) Corporation for experiments in DNI technology in "The Last Remake of King Kong".  A friendly creature, he is very attached to M.A.T. vets, Doctors Anna Veldes and Arthur James.

Bisque, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, Bisque is an engineer aboard the S.S. Endeavour in 2372.

Bistre, Lieutenant – Created by Chris Bishop for “Little Shop of Santa”, a whodunit story in which Bistre is the murder victim.  Freshly out of Koala Base, and an excellent  young officer, who had been considered as a possible addition to Cloudbase's staff, before being killed.  Scarlet could only recall his first name, which was Gary.

Blackburn, Steve – Created by Mary J. Rudy, for “Chance for a Lifetime”, with added information by Chris Bishop (mostly in “All the Colours of the Rainbow”).  According to these two authors, Steve Blackburn is the real name of Captain Brown, who was killed in the first episode “The Mysterons”.  An Australian, Steve became chief of the test department at the W.A.S., where he met Adam Svenson (Captain Blue) with whom he had a friendly rivalry, before Adam was transferred to the security department.  Married to communications lieutenant Rebecca “Becky” Evershaw, the latter was pregnant when Steve was killed by the Mysterons. Status:  dead.  For more information, see the official page on Captain Brown.

Blackburn, Steve Jr. ‘Chip’- Created by Chris Bishop in “Dark Horizons”.  Future and alternate timeline. Son of Steve Blackburn and Becky Evershaw, in a story set in the future, Steve was with his mother on the site of Futura City when a Q-bomb exploded, destroying all the city.  Steve somehow survived to be found by Captain Black, who had rejoined the outlawed Spectrum organization.  Raised by Black, Steve was called “Chip” because he constantly carries a chip over his shoulder, and grew up to become “Lieutenant Brown”.  He was later partnered with Captain Scarlet, who had been transported from his present to this future, in an attempt to recuperate the Q-Transmitter that would help prevent the Mysterons from ultimately destroying Earth.

Blackwood, Douglas - Supreme Commander Earth Forces – future timeline – created by Marion Woods for “The Danger Zone”. 

Blake, Emily - Wife of Oliver Blake, mother of Jessica, according to the story "I'll be Home For Christmas", from Chris Bishop.

Blake, Jessica – Created by Chris Bishop.  Cousin to Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet), daughter of Oliver and Emily Blake. Jessica is a U.S.S. agent, who was at some point assigned to the protection of Cindy Maxwell, the young daughter of the British ambassador to Iceland.  Wounded by Mysterons during an attack on the embassy, she was saved by her cousin. She’s still today a member of the U.S.S.  First appearanceCindy’s Angel”.

Blake, Mary - See Mary Metcalfe.
Blake, Oliver - According to the story "Tin Soldier", from Chris Bishop,  Paul Metcalfe's uncle Oliver, brother to his mother, had been a boxing champion at university. He taught his nephew how to box, after an incident in primary school in which young Paul was beaten after attempting to stand up against older boys bullying younger kids.  The story "I'll be Home For Christmas" revealed that Oliver is Jessica Blake's father.  Son of Paul Blake and brother to Mary Metcalfe. Wife:  Emily Blake.

Blake, Paul – Semi-official character, who appeared in the TV show “Secret Service”.  According to the TV 21 magazine, early 90s, grand-father to Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet), a U.S.S. agent who eventually became an author and wrote under the pen name “Adam Metcalfe”.  As no sources of information reveal why he would officially changed his name, Chris Bishop extrapolated most of the information given about Paul Blake, and made him Paul Metcalfe’s grandfather indeed, but on his mother’s side.  This Paul Blake became the father of Mary Metcalfe and Oliver Blake. First mention as a fanon character:  “All the Colours of the Rainbow”, and first appearance:  “Size doesn’t Matter”. Status:  alive.

Bogovahsky, Mikhail - Created by Dan, for the story "Chess Gambit".  A French grandmaster, of Bereznikian origins, World Champion of Chess who helps Spectrum playing peculiar but deadly game of chess against the Mysterons.

 Bong Air Force Base Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Full name Richard I. Bong Air Force Base, named after the US’ top-scoring fighter pilot in WWII.  Bong AFB was the site of the airshow at the end of the World Armed Forces summit in this story.

Boukari, Ousmane - Created by Marion Woods.  Future timeline.  Boukari becomes the World President prior to the year 2100.  He is seen as an opponent of Spectrum, and has made several attempts to besmirch the organisation and its personnel.  First appearance:  “Valediction”.  

Bracey, Ronald  -  WAS Agent.  Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice”.

Brady, Catherine – Created by Marion Woods. Technician on Cloudbase.  Opens a restaurant with Melody Angel when the Angel Pilot retires from Spectrum. Mentioned in “Valediction”.

Bray, Lilian (Doctor)  – Created by Chris Bishop.  Mortician working in the morgue of the London Spectrum HQ.  First seen in “Heartless”.

Breen, Jack - Created by VMR for the story "A Bittersweet Christmas". Socially involved, he wanted to help youths by getting them into sports, and keep them away from trouble.  Brother to Susan Breen.
Breen, Susan - Created by VMR for the story "A Bittersweet Christmas". With her brother Jack, she wanted to help youths by getting them into sports, and keep them away from trouble.  She became involved with Patrick Donaghue (before he became Captain Magenta).
Brenshaw, Ms. - In the story "Tin Soldier", Ms. Brenshaw is the nanny of the World President Younger's young daughter, Sahra.

Brent, Michelle – Created by Marion Woods. Widow of a scientist who worked with Stephen Busquin on his remote island.  First appearance: This Other Eden

Bromwell, Technician (no first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  A genius in his trade, Bromwell had been working on the conception of 3D games and FX Room, before being hired by Spectrum to help in the creation of the Room of Sleep on Cloudbase, of which he was afterwards put in charge.  He became a victim of The Network, who gave him the Dream Spinner treatment, so he would infiltrate Cloudbase and work for them. He was the cause behind the events described in “Twilight of the Gods”. 

Bronze, Major - real name: Vladimir Ziak.  Future timeline. Created by Marion Woods.  Bronze is a Czech national, who starts his Spectrum career as terrestrial officer and ends up as Head of Security on Cloudbase.  First appearance: “Ghost in the Machine”.

Brown, Captain – Official unnamed character of the TV series, killed in the first episode. See Blackburn, Steve and Stephens, Alan.

Brown, Lieutenant – See Blackburn, Steve Jr. ‘Chip’.

Brownlow, Martha and Ben – Created by Marion Woods. Civilians. An elderly couple who live on Nantucket Island, they have known Captain Blue all his life.  First appearance: Sojourn.

Brumfield, a.k.a ‘Broom’ (No first name known)Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. Special forces sergeant, team member of the ill-fated raid on the captured British Embassy at Tunis.

Burgundy, Lieutenant (I) – Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop.  First mention in “A White Christmas Carol”, written by Chris Bishop, Mary J. Rudy and Sue Stanhope. Part of the communications team on Cloudbase, Lieutenant Burgundy’s duties included replacing Lieutenant Green at the Central Communications console, in the Cloudbase Control Room. He was killed and Mysteronised in the story “Twilight of the Gods”, when he would play a major role to insure that all personnel onboard Cloudbase, trapped within a very sophisticated 3D digital game, would eventually all die.

Burgundy, Lieutenant (II) - Real name unknown.  Created by Matt Crowther for the story "Black as Night".  An Englishman from Dorset, Lieutenant Burgundy was assigned at London HQ.  In the story, he was killed and taken over by the Mysterons, who sought to take control again of Captain Black, who had escaped them.  Status:  dead.

Burland, Dale – Created by Marion Woods for More Important Than Substance. Executive Producer of ‘Captain Starlight of Prism’, a TV show ‘loosely based’ on Spectrum.

Burton, Terence M. ‘Terry’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  US Navy Chief Petty Officer assigned to nuclear aircraft carrier USS John Barry.  CPO Burton was assigned to Captain Scarlet to assist the latter in handling the Mysteron threat, and it was Burton who informed Admiral Stankowski that he had just seen the “dead” Commander Thomas leaving the ship. 

 Busquin, Stephen – Created by Marion Woods.  A rich and deranged scientist conducting strange and immoral experiments, encountered by the Angels when they crash land on his remote island home.  First appearance: “This Other Eden.

BACK TO TOP

C____

Cadenza Angel – Real name: Eva Svenson. Created by Marion Woods, Cadenza is the eldest of the Svenson children, from an alternative reality.  She meets Captain Scarlet during his search for Lieutenant Garnet, and accompanies him, during which her secret identity is revealed to him.  Scarlet is very much at ease in her company, sensing that she is the equivalent of ‘Adam Svenson’ in his own reality.   Cadenza is in a relationship with a human Captain Black in her own dimension. First appearance: Synchronicity”.  She makes a return in  “Tesseract” where she held a prominent role.

Cadmium, Lieutenant - Real name unknown. Created by Tiger Jackson in her story "Attrition", where she is expert in information-technology security on Cloudbase.

Caine (either first or last name – unknown) – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”.  A convict of a secret high security military prison in Arizona, where he had been detained following the murder of a superior officer. Following a Mysteron attack on Nuclear City, the prison was destroyed, and all the inmates were able to flee, including Caine, who then made acquaintances with Captain Scarlet, who was also detained at the prison.  Both decided to stick together for a while.  Despite being a murderer, with a morality that left to be desired, Caine proved himself to be a loyal companion and friend throughout the following years during which he and Scarlet travelled together.

Calisto Angel – Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline. Reaka Garcia is the leader of the Angel Flight in 2100.  A beautiful Argentinean, the World President (Boukari) uses Raeka's fondness for General Blue to besmirch him and Spectrum.   The affair is dubbed 'Calistogate'.  First appearance: “Valediction”.

Cameron (Captain)  – First name unknown. Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. captain, Major General Charles Metcalfe’s aide.

Càmpora, Jorge - WAS Security Agent. Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” .

Canuso, Anthony – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Chance for a Lifetime.”  Spectrum major in charge of Spectrum HQ London, secretly a member of terrorist group Alliance for World Justice.

Captain Starlight of Prism - Created by Marion Woods – this is a TV show.  A world-wide hit with the viewing public, it is ‘loosely-based’ on the unlikely adventures of Spectrum and its operatives.  These reflect the real Spectrum agents, but are often distorted and it is played in ‘high camp’.  The Mysterons use it as a red herring in a threat.  It was inspired by the (then) unseen yet imminent re-imagining that became ‘New Captain Scarlet’.  First appearance: “More Important Than Substance”.  The show is also featured in “Star Struck” and gets a mention in other sotries. Status: still on TV.

Carlin, Mary – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Ferguson’s Folly.” Pre-Spectrum.  W.A.A.F. Lieutenant, secretary to Colonel Paul Metcalfe at W.A.A.F. Canada.  Also appears in “Colouring the Troops.” 

Carmichael, Soraya – Created by Marion Woods. Pre-Spectrum.  Soraya is a British-Asian divorcee, (husband’s name: Toby Carmichael) who works as a meteorologist for the World Aeronautical Society, where she meets the young Adam Svenson.  The couple become engaged, and Soraya moves to America with him. She is killed in a car bomb that was an attempt on Svenson’s life and her death has a profound affect on him. She first got a mention in Ghost in the Machine”, and was refered to in many other stories.  Her story is told in “To Have Loved and Lost”.

Carmine, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Marion Woods.  A Ghanaian female officer onboard Cloudbase.  First seen in the joint effort with Chris Bishop, “Rock-a-bye Angel”.

Cartwright, Admiral - Created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline. High-ranking Starfleet officer.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

Casca – Created by Marion Woods for “Fool if You Think it’s Over”.  Violent associate of Wyatt Jackson.

Casey, Noel - Created by Keryn.  Spectrum recruiting officer. First appearance: “Those Who Also Serve”.

Castenada, Ensign – Created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline. Works in Stellar Cartography on the USS Enterprise E.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

Catesby, Mrs. - First name unknown. Created by Marion Woods.  A formidable woman married to Vernon Catesby.  First appearance: “A Busman’s Holiday”.

Catesby, Vernon (Doctor) - Created by Marion Woods.  A scientist working for Air Electronics Systems Corporation and Spectrum.  First appearance: “A Busman’s Holiday”.

Cebanov, Sergeant (No first name known) - Created by JH Furnish, for the story "As Black as Death". A trained killed turned Mysteron, used by Captain Black.

Centaurans An alien species created by Lezli Farrington for the story “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, set in a future timeline. Centaurans are amphibious, although their lungs do not develop until the onset of puberty. They are described as being of diminutive stature, with purple skin (the exact colour varies between individuals), and their hair darkens from white as they age. Their fingers and toes are webbed. They are a telepathic species, although this is limited to other Centaurans and Mysteron agents. The spoken Centauran language is considered extremely difficult for humans to pronounce properly. Their homeworld is called Centaura.

Cerise, Captain – Mary-Sue created by Sue Stanhope for herself during interactions in MSN Groups Communities.  Status:  not in use anymore, although the name, if not the same character, popped up in the story "Attrition", by Tiger Jackson.

 Cerise, Lieutenant – Real name: Unknown.  Created by Marion Woods. A tall, athletic Australian with boundless energy and enthusiasm and a love of surfing that rivals Captain Blue’s.  Whenever the pair get together in the canteen, they bore everyone rigid with the topic over lunch.  Despite that, Cerise has a reputation as being a good, solid worker and sociable with it.   First Appearance: “Synchronicity.

Cerise, Lieutenant (II) Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, in a future timeline. He is a Geminian navigator serving on the S.S. Endeavour in 2372, alongside his life partner, Lieutenant Fuchsia. 

Cerulean, Captain – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, in a future timeline. He is a scientist serving on the S.S. Endeavour during the ship’s mission to the past. He is described as being ‘a large African man’. 

Cerulean, Lieutenant – Real name:  Jake Askew.  Created by Marion Woods.   British.  Cerulean accompanies Captain Blue to Iowa to investigate a Mysteron threat.  He is anxious to impress, which leads to carelessness. First Appearance:  “A Busman’s Holiday”.

Cerullo, Vincenzo ‘Vinnie’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Enforcer in Philadelphia crime family usually teamed with Bruno LaCorte. 

Charity Angel - Created by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve". Born in Chicago, her real name is Jane Ashton.  One of the pilots from the Guardian Angels Squadron, the oldest of them, by one year and viewed as kind of a 'mother figure'.

 Charlie – Created by Chris Bishop and Marion Woods for “Rock-a-bye Angel”.  Charlie, or “Charlie Chan” is the name given to the small baby found in the ruins of a Tibetan village, destroyed by the Mysterons.  Circumstances forced members of Spectrum to bring him to Cloudbase.  His real name was Ngawang Namkha.

Chartreuse, Doctor – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, in a future timeline. He is temporarily assigned to be the Chief Medical Officer aboard the S.S. Endeavour in 2372, and resumes his normal position on Starbase following the successful completion of their mission.

Chen, father and son – Gang leaders in Macau, who are related to Chan Kwan (Harmony Angel). Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” .

Cherry, Jean – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Daughter of Mayor Raymond Cherry.  Background in the electronics field with education similar to Lieutenant Green’s. 

Cherry, Raymond – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Mayor of Washington, DC, host of the Martin Luther King Convention for Ethnic Pride.  Married, father of Jean and two other unnamed children, one of whom is a boy older than Jean. 

Cheryl - Created by Marion Woods.  Angel ‘Batwoman’.  First appearance: “Silent Majority”.

Chij’na - Character created by Chris Bishop for the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species". A Yautja hunter, castaway on an island in the Pacific, with no way to return home. He has a shared past with Hayato Ryoushi, who has spent most of his life hunting him down.

 Chisholm, Alan (Doctor) – Created by Marion Woods.  Research Scientist in Shropshire, England.  First appearance: “Caught in the Middle”.

Cinnabar, Cadet – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, set in a future timeline. A Centauran female serving the Gamma shift on the S.S. Endeavour in 2372. She is still an adolescent, although she is more than thirty Earth-years old. She still has white hair, and is described as not having reached her full height.

Claret, General – Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past” (future timeline), this Centauran woman was Spectrum’s Commander-in-Chief and co-conspirator with Indigo and Vermilion in the plot to save Scarlet’s life. She eventually ended up married to Scarlet.  Real name: Lanna Metcalfe (previous surname unknown).

Claret, Lieutenant - Real name Zarek Khan.  Created by Marion Woods.  Second in Command of the Communication section on Cloudbase. Khan is an experienced radio operator, formerly of the World Army Air Force’s Afghan division.  Older than the majority of lieutenants on Cloudbase, he is a trusted member of the team, and often works the night shift, which allows him to remain aloof from the more boisterous behaviour of his youthful colleagues.  He is easy to get along with and well-liked.  First appearance: “The Gift of Oneself”.

Clarington, Lord Anthony -  Character created by Chris Bishop for the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species".  An English lord, without any scruples, who's part of the hunting party who had chosen Captain Scarlet as their next prey.
Coal, Lieutenant  -  Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop Lieutenant Coal is chief engineer of the aircraft maintenance division onboard Cloudbase, in the story "Tin Soldier".
Colley, Gillian - Created by RoverGirl for the story "Black Vermin".  A forensic scientist, who was a good friend of Richard Fraser, before he became Captain Ochre.

 Concerto Angel – Real name:  Djamila ‘Djami’ Marembo.  Created by Chris Bishop. Tall Gabonese pilot from the W.A.A.F. who was hired by Spectrum to replace the deceased Symphony Angel in the alternate reality described in Parallax View.  In the real world, there was a Djamila Marembo, who was part of Juliette Pontoin’s squad in the W.A.A.F., but she died before Spectrum was even created.  Status in the alternate reality:  still active.

Conners, Martin – Created by Chris Bishop. Spectrum Intelligence Special Agent, under the orders of Thomas Wade.  Previously, he was an agent of the U.S.S. Martin Conners is an obnoxious, holier-than-thou, self-important workaholic, thinking that everyone, except himself, is flawed or can be corrupted.  His judgment thus often tinted with prejudice, Conners seems to have his own personal agenda against Cloudbase’s personnel, especially Captain Magenta, the former mob boss, and doesn’t give Colonel White the complete respect he deserves.  Despite all this, Conners is good at his job, and his loyalty could not be disputed.  First appearance:  “The Secret”. Status: active.

Cooper, Leonie - Created by Keryn.  Young daughter of Meg. First appearance: “Ghost”.

Cooper, Meg ‘Marguerite’ - Created by Keryn.  Australian civilian employee at Spectrum’s Main Admin Complex (Southern Region), killed in a car crash she is Mysteronised to kill Captain Blue – but her ghost warns Captain Scarlet in time. First appearance: “Ghost”.

Copley, Tim – Created by Sue Stanhope for the joint effort “A White Christmas Carol”, written with Chris Bishop and Mary J. Rudy.  One of the Spectrum auditors assigned to check Cloudbase's books on Christmas Eve. 

Copper, Lieutenant (I) – Real name: Grainne O’Brien. Created by Caroline Smith. Communications officer and sometimes field agent. She was born in Ennis, County Clare, Ireland, and graduated from Dublin University with degrees in mathematics and information technology. She joined the WIN where she was recruited as an agent for Spectrum. She has two brothers, Conor and Kieran, and during her assignment to Cloudbase formed a romantic attachment to Captain Magenta. First appearance: “Dangerous Liaisons.

Copper, Lieutenant (II) - Real name unknown. Created by Jay Haycock and Ono for "Instincts".  A guard in the brig onboard Cloudbase.
Copperhead Squadron - Created by Chris Bishop.  A W.A.A.F. elite fighter jets squadron, of which Captain William 'Cobra' Plissken is a member of.  The squadron first appeared in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".

Costigan, Major - Created by Keryn.  Commanding Officer at Spectrum’s Main Admin Complex. Meg Cooper was a member of his personal staff.  First appearance: “Ghost”.

Cotter, Terry - See Technician Terracotta.

Crandon, Alec – Created by Chris Bishop and Sue Stanhope.  He is mentioned in the story “Dead Ringer”, where it is revealed that at the time when Richard Fraser, then the candidate to become the new W.G.P.C. supreme commander, fakes his own death in order to join Spectrum instead, Crandon, who was Deputy supreme commander, chose not to retire as he had planned to, and to take the post of supreme commander instead.  He held the post four years, before being replaced by Ian Stewart, commander at the New York division of the W.G.P.C.  Status:  retired.

Creighton-Ward, Lady Penelope – One of the main characters of the TV series “Thunderbirds”, Lady Penelope is a semi-official character in the Captain Scarlet fandom.  According to Rhapsody Angel’s biography, Lady Penelope recruited Dianne Simms to work for F.A.B., her investigations agency.  Eventually, Dianne would replace Lady Penelope as the head of F.A.B.  First mention in fanfic:  “All the Colours of the Rainbow”, by Chris Bishop.  First appearance: “Looking for Real Life”, by Caroline Smith.  As a part of the official story, she appears or get a mention in a number of other stories as well.

Crowley, Jess "Scarecrow" - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  A member of Jasper Holland's gang, who framed the amnesiac Captain Scarlet for a murder they committed.  They later came after him, when he escaped the sheriff's custody, and attempted to kill him. 

Crowned Victory Palace – Created by Chris Bishop.  A very posh hotel in London, where all the action of “A Spectrum of Miracles” takes place.

Culver Hospital – Created by Chris Bishop for “The Quest”.  Built by the owners of the Culver Atomic Centre in Stourford, Dorset. 

Cummings (No first name known)Created by Chris Bishop for “Trouble with Mogwai”. Spectrum agent working at the transhipment of Cloudbase shuttles in London International Airport.  Duplicated by the Mysterons, he ensured that a mogwai would be sent safely to Cloudbase. 

Curtis, Dany - See Captain Violet.

Curtner, Ronda - Created by Marion Woods, Chris Bishop and Caroline Smith.  She is the reporter who reveals the existence of the very first annual Spectrum calendar (Spectrum is Gorgeous).  She is also an anagram… First appearance: Every Picture tells a Story”.  Status: debateable.

CyberPulse -  In Talia Gray's story "A Catch at Christmas", a weapon of large destructive potential, stolen by the Mysterons.

BACK TO TOP

D____

Da Silva -  (No first name known) - From the story "Twenty Minutes to Annihilation", by Ralph Ferreira.  Security chief of the World Nuclear Research Centre IV, in Sao Paulo, Brasil, targeted by the Mysterons.

 Dalton, Erik – According to Chris Bishop, Erik Dalton was the name of the Spectrum undercover agent, posing as Delta Garage attendant, who was killed in the TV series “Manhunt”.  However, his Mysteronised duplicate was not dead at the end of the episode, as it was lead to believe, and Dalton returned in “The Quest”, in an attempt to kill both Captain Scarlet and Rhapsody Angel.  He was permanently killed by Scarlet. 

 Damask, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop. Colour-coded officer working at the London Spectrum Headquarters.  It is unknown exactly what his exact functions are, but Lieutenant Green called him to get information regarding the body of Erik Dalton, the undercover Spectrum agent that was killed in Stone Point Village, which had been transferred to London after the events.  First mentioned in “The Quest”.  Status:  active.

 Daniel, Phillipa - Created by Marion Woods. Also known as ‘Philly’, Phillipa is the Cloudbase valet of Captain Blue, to whom she is devoted with an unrequited passion.  British, she is young, small, dark, plain, very good at her job and brave in her own small way.  Her best friend is Lieutenant Flaxen, to whom she confides all her longings.  First appearance: Silent Majority

 Darcy, James – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Spectrum of Miracles”.  Ex U.S.S. agent, who was forced to quit the service, following Charles Gray’s investigation on irregularities within the London office.  Later hired to provide security at the Crowned Victory Palace, he then recognised Charles Gray (now Colonel White), and set out to take his revenge on him.  Status:  arrested.

 Darrow, Nurse - Created by Marion Woods. Senior Cloudbase Nurse.  Works with Nurse Ingram. First appearance: “Silent Majority”.  

 Darwin  – First name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop. Spectrum agent working at the transhipment of Cloudbase shuttles in London International Airport.  Seen in “Trouble with Mogwai”.

 Dawkins, Lorraine  (Mrs) – Created by Marion Woods.  Cloudbase Housekeeper.  A formidable figure in the lives of the residents.  First appearance: “Silent Majority”. 

Dawson, Jean – Spectrum trainer at Koala Base, who was part of the team training the original Cloudbase staff. Created by Marion Woods for “Natural Selection”.

De Bonnaire, Drake – Created by Marion Woods for More Important Than Substance.  Actor who plays ‘Captain Starlight’ on TV.

Deringham, Layla – WAS Officer. Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” .

Desjardins (Major) –  First name unknown. Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Ferguson’s Folly.” Pre-Spectrum.  Head of the Finance office located at W.A.A.F. Canada.  Boss of Captains Alvin Beck and Jay Ferguson.  Status: active.

Destiny -  Created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  Cat of the Metcalfe family.  Very attached to Paul.

DeSommer, Edward "De" - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is a member of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.
Devil's Bayou - Created by Chris Bishop .  A swamp in Louisiana, where the amnesiac Captain Scarlet and Rhapsody Angel  found themselves chased by Mysteron agents and a murderous band of young hoodlum in the story "Murky Waters".

Dietrich, Karl – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Retired US Air Force colonel, second-in-command of the Planes of Extinction demonstration team.  Dietrich’s F4U Corsair, a replica WWII fighter, was the only plane still intact after the Mysteronized Frank Stone attacked the airfield.  Captain Scarlet commandeered the Corsair to go after Stone. 

Dirkschneider, Helmut (Captain) - Created by Ralph Ferreira for the story "Unknown Danger".  A World Navy submarine commander.

DiSalvo First name unknown. Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Mafia ‘don’, head of Philadelphia crime family. 

Donaghue, Brendan - Brother of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta).  Son of Callum and Rosa Donaghue.  His other siblings are Ciara, Jack, Thomas, Niamh and Kayleigh. Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

Donaghue, Callum – Father of Patrick (Captain Magenta) and Ciara, Brendan, Jack, Thomas, Niamh and Kayleigh. Husband of Rosa.  Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

Donaghue, Caitlin ‘Cait’ – Created by Sage Harper.  Daughter of Seamus and Marie Donaghue. Younger sister of Patrick (Captain Magenta). She became a mother as a teenager, but with her parent’s help was able to attend Yale and is now a successful editor at a New York based publishing house. She is close to her brother, but resents that he has become something of a prodigal son. First mentioned “Kith and Kin”, first appearance “Sweet Love of Mine”.

Donaghue, Ciara – Sister of Patrick (Captain Magenta), Brendan, Jack, Thomas, Niamh and Kayleigh. Daugther of Callum and Rosa.  Created by Marion Woods for A Little Misfortune.

Donaghue, Fae – Created by Sage Harper. The niece of Captain Magenta; intelligent, independent, and strong minded often to a fault. She is close to her uncle, and like him has a flair for computers. She also has a keen interest in music, and plays the violin.  First mentioned “Kith and Kin”, first appearance “Sweet Love of Mine”.

Donaghue, Jack - Brother of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta).  Son of Callum and Rosa Donaghue.  His other siblings are Ciara, Brendan, Thomas, Niamh and Kayleigh. Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.
Donaghue, Kayleigh - Young sister of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta).  Daughter of Callum and Rosa Donaghue.  Her other siblings are Ciara, Brendan, Thomas, Jack, Niamh and Kayleigh. Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

Donaghue, Lili – Created by Sue Stanhope and Chris Bishop.  Mother of Patrick (Captain Magenta) and Sarah, wife of Sean. According to canon, both Patrick’s parents left Ireland to settle in New York, where Patrick grew up and eventually became head of a crime syndicate.  Lili first appeared in “Family’s Honour”, but it’s only after she returned to Ireland with her husband, that she proudly learned that her son left his life of crime to become Captain Magenta of Spectrum (as seen in “Dead Ringer”).  Status:  alive and living in Ireland.

Donaghue, Mairead ‘Marie’ – Created by Sage Harper. Mother of Patrick (Captain Magenta) and Caitlin, and wife of Seamus; a strong, opinionated woman, Marie is devoted to her family, and is very concerned that her son has yet to marry and deploys various tactics to rectify this sorry state. First appearance: “Sweet Love of Mine”.

Donaghue, Niamh - Young sister of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta).  Daughter of Callum and Rosa Donaghue.  Her other siblings are Ciara, Brendan, Thomas, Jack and Kayleigh. Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

Donaghue, Rosaleen (Rosa) – wife of Callum, mother of Patrick, Ciara, Brendan, Jack, Thomas, Niamh and Kayleigh. Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

 Donaghue, Sarah – created by Sue Stanhope. Youngest sister of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta), daughter of Sean and Lili. She appeared for the first time in the story “Past Imperfect”. At first unaware of her brother’s affiliation with Spectrum, she had been informed of that fact by Pat himself, in “Past Imperfect”. 

 Donaghue, Seamus – Created by Sage Harper.  Father of Patrick Donaghue, who closely resembles him. Heès also the father of Caitlin. By comparison to his wife Marie (Mairead), Seamus has a more easy going approach to life, but can be equally stubborn and opinionated. First appearance Kith and Kin”.

 Donaghue, Sean – Created by Sue Stanhope and Chris Bishop.  Father of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta) and of Sarah, husband of Lili.  According to canon, both Patrick’s parents left Ireland to settle in New York, where Patrick grew up and eventually became head of a crime syndicate.  Sean appeared first in “Family’s Honour”, although he’s mentioned in “Past Imperfect”. Sean Donaghue suffered a heart attack, shortly after having a clash with his son, because the latter was living a life of crime.  Patrick felt responsible for it.  Offered a pardon if he joined Spectrum some time afterwards, Patrick jumped on the opportunity and became Captain Magenta.  It’s only following the events in “Dead Ringer”, set a few years after he had joined Spectrum, that Magenta revealed that fact to his father.  Status:  alive, and living in Ireland.

Donaghue, Thomas - Brother of Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta).  Son of Callum and Rosa Donaghue.  His other siblings are Ciara, Brendan, Jack, Niamh and Kayleigh. Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

 Dooley, Gregory – Created by Chris Bishop, for “Spectrum is White”. Quartermaster on board the ‘Sir Francis Drake’, the ship commandeered by Charles Gray when he was officers of the British Navy.  Remaining a good friend of Gray over the years, Dooley would welcome him into his home on a regular basis, when Gray would come to London after accepting his job with Spectrum, and being stationed at Cloudbase.  Dooley was killed by Captain Black, and Mysteronised in an operation led by The Network to capture Colonel White.  Status:  dead.

 Doran, Garm – created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline.  A Marcellan, next Head of the Veld Moot, the planetary government of Marcellus 3.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

Dos Santos -  (No first name known) - From the story "Twenty Minutes to Annihilation", by Ralph Ferreira.  Assistant to Professor Rossi, who is the director of the World Nuclear Research Centre IV, in Sao Paulo, Brasil, targeted by the Mysterons.
Dovecote, Senator (No first name known) - Created by Cwissy for her story "The Dove of Peace".  A lecherous politician targeted by the Mysterons.
Doyle, Arnie - created by Chris Bishop.  Cybernetic operator and  of the MIGHTEC and computer genius at the Prestige Pictures Studios in New Hollywood. He will try to help Spectrum regain control of the rogue robot in in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".

 Dream SpinnerCreated by Chris Bishop. Brain-washing device created by the British Militarist Government and perfected by The Network, who stole the machine from the U.S.S. vaults.  Basically, combined with a mix of drugs and electronic manipulations, the device transforms the subject into a reliable agent, bent to do the bidding of The Network.  The device creates a false reality around a traumatic event.  The subject believes so much in his cause that he might even die for it.  Subject submitted to the ‘light’ process have a slight chance to be deprogrammed, but a deeper, longer process might indefinitely leave the subject to stay a prisoner of his false reality – eventually making him go insane.  Colonel White became the victim of a Dream Spinner’s light programming in “Spectrum is White”, in which the device made its first appearance.

 Duffy, Lieutenant (no first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop for “Trouble with Mogwai”.  Spectrum airstrip controller in London International Airport.

BACK TO TOP

E____

Edgar (Last name unknown) – Created by Ono and Chris Bishop for “Curse of the Wolf”.  Game keeper on Doctor Xander Stein’s Island.  Father of Jaak.

Eglan, Clarissa and Rowena – Created by Marion Woods.  Elderly sisters who run a guest house in Whitby, North Yorkshire.  Scarlet and Blue stay there one Halloween, and rather wish they hadn’t.  First appearance: “A Prospect of Whitby”. 

Elaine (Last name unknown) – Created by Chris Bishop. Irish cousin of Patrick Donaghue, who put on the uniform to impersonate Captain Ochre, to help out her cousin.  The character of Elaine is an acknowledged tribute to the ‘New Captain Scarlet’s’ Captain Ochre character who is called Elaine McGee. First appearance: “A Spectrum of Miracles”.

 Eli - Created by Caroline Smith for “The Sculptor”. A mysterious male creature encountered by Symphony Angel, when her car broke down during a violent thunderstorm in the US Midwest.

 Ellis, Michael – Created by Chris Bishop. Brother to Sarah Svenson, and uncle of Adam Svenson. When young Adam was kidnapped at the age of nine, it was Michael, as lieutenant of the Boston police, who conducted the investigation, and finally discovered where the youngster was kept.  He later becomes a member of the W.G.P.C.  First appeared in flashbacks in “A Symphony in Blue”.

 Ellsworth, Clay – Created by Chris Bishop for “Heartless”.  U.S.S. agent, who was Mysteronised during a threat against the life of the British Prime Minister.  While trying to buy an explosive device from explosive expert Francis Vincent Jr, he was killed by Captain Scarlet.  It turned out that Vincent never intended to sell a bomb to Ellsworth, but instead, wanted to use the man’s heart to replace his own. Status:  dead.

Evers, William "Bill" (Doctor) - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  Doctor of Les Abrisseaux, Louisiana, he's also paediatrician, dentist and surgeon, and was in charge of the local morgue.   He took care of the wounded and amnesiac Captain Scarlet, who revived in his morgue after being believed dead.  Close friend to Sheriff Leonard Masters.

 Evershaw, Rebecca ‘Becky’ (Lieutenant) – Created by Chris Bishop. Becky Evershaw was a Communications Lieutenant for Spectrum, and was in Koala Base with the original Angels, who were undergoing training, and encountered there Steve Blackburn, the future Captain Brown.  The two fell in love and eventually married.  Becky was assigned to the London HQ, as communication officer, and was pregnant when her husband was killed by the Mysterons. She resigned from Spectrum a short time later, and the baby is now born.  He was given the name Steven, in memory of his father. First appearance: “All the Colours of the Rainbow”.

Experimental Kingsnake Fighter - see XKF.

BACK TO TOP

F____

Faith Angel - Created by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve". A French woman, her real name is Daphné Merneux. One of the pilots from the Guardian Angels Squadron.

 Fanshaw, Alexandra ‘Sandra’ - Created by Caroline Smith in “Looking for Real Life.” Pre-Spectrum.  Dianne Simms best friend and flatmate, she eventually goes to work for the Verdain fashion house in Paris.

 Fellowes, Heather (nee Topliss) – Created by Marion Woods.  Childhood friend of Paul Metcalfe – now divorced.  First appearance: “The Mistletoe Bough”.

 Fencl, Victor – created by Marion Woods. A Czech scientist who invents a machine which the Mysterons appropriate in order to make clones of Spectrum agents.  First appearance: “Ghost in the Machine”. 

Fenmore, Dallas - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  A member of Jasper Holland's gang, who framed the amnesiac Captain Scarlet for a murder they committed.  They later came after him, when he escaped the sheriff's custody, and attempted to kill him.  With Jasper Holland and Jamie Lewis, Dallas is one of the most dangerous members of the gang.

 Ferguson, Jay ‘Fergie’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Ferguson’s Folly.”  Pre-Spectrum.  W.A.A.F. captain, finance officer, languishing in cubicle hell at W.A.A.F. Canada, who looks into a new assignment as liaison for Special Forces Colonel Paul Metcalfe. 

Feywood, Troy - The "guide from Hell", created by Cwissy for her story "Cavern of Doom". 

 Finch, Peter – Created by Sue Stanhope for the joint effort “A White Christmas Carol.”  One of the Spectrum auditors assigned to check Cloudbase's books on Christmas Eve. 

 Fisher, Ben – Created by Sue Stanhope.  First appearance in “Past Imperfect”.  Head of a significant crime syndicate of New York, whose gang associated itself with the Mark Abbott’s gang and the Gabriel James’s gang – formerly the Donaghue’s gang.  Of the three, Ben Fisher was the only one who appeared in “Future Conditional”, the third episode of the ‘Gangsters Trilogy’, as the other two had died in “Present Tense.”  Ben Fisher will meet his death in the story “Dead Ringer”, after having taken over the Donaghue Crime Syndicate.

 Flaxen, Lieutenant – Real name: Audrey Millicent Geffen.  (also known as ‘Flax’ and ‘Aud’). Created by Marion Woods.  Administration Lieutenant on Cloudbase. She is British, born in the West Midlands area.  She has one older sister.  She is eager, clever and accident prone.  Consequently, she is self-effacing. Flaxen carries a torch for Captain Ochre, but settles for being his good friend.  Knowing he can rely on her, Ochre trusts her with the secrets of his personal life. Flaxen is in total awe of Captain Scarlet, who brings out the worst in her and consequently is frequently the innocent victim of her mishaps.  In later life she has a relationship with the newly divorced Lieutenant Green, and finally becomes the 2nd Mrs Griffiths.  First appearance:  “A Chapter of Accidents”.

Flynn, Jonathan "Errol" - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is a member of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.
Follett, Billy - Created by Chris Bishop, for the story "Tin Soldier", where he is mentioned.  Billy Follet was a friend of young Paul Metcalfe, when both of them went to primary school in Winchester, until Billy was sent to military school, which changed him to the point where he started bullying younger kids.  Paul attempted to stand up to him, but was beaten for his effort.  Billy Follett met a very tragic ending. Status:  Deceased.
Follett, Major (No first name) - Created by Chris Bishop, for the story "Tin Soldier".  Father of Billy. Living in Winchester, England, Follett had many sons, all of whom died in service to their country.  The old man had a fondness for young Paul Metcalfe, his youngest son's friend, and was very sad over the incident that broke their friendship while they were still young.

 Ford, Warren – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Spectrum of Miracles”.  Ex U.S.S. agent, turned private investigator, with Glenn Williams as his associate.

 Forgione (No first name)Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   Italian doctor at St. Francis Hospital, Palermo, where Lieutenant Metcalfe was brought. 

 Forrest, Captain – Created by Chris Bishop.  Last name Lawrence (first name unknown).  Spectrum officer.  In the Spectrum mission depicted in “Spectrum is White”, he was assigned to the Naval Armament Depot in Bristol, where he met Captain Grey who recognised him from a recent Koala Base promotion.  Status:  Active.

Fortitude Angel  - Created by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve". Born in Japan Town, San Francisco, her real name is Rachel Tanaka. One of the pilots from the Guardian Angels Squadron.

 Foster, Sergent (No first name known)Created by Chris Bishop. One of the Spectrum officers in charge of transhipment of Cloudbase shuttles in London International Airport.  Seen in “Trouble with Mogwai”. 

 Francesco, Marco ‘The Florist’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Identical twin brother of Spectrum engineer Nicholas “Nick” Francesco.  Married with unknown number of (plural) children.  Last employment with Lovello Demolition, connections to Philadelphia organized crime.  Known for eliminating mob informants by sending floral arrangements packed with explosives.  Killed by Captain Black and Mysteronized in a failed attempt to obtain prototype of anti-Mysteron handgun.  Status: dead.

 Francesco, Maryanne – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Wife of Nick Francesco. 

 Francesco, Nicholas ‘Nick’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Identical twin brother of Mysteronized demolition worker Marco Francesco.  Civilian electronic engineer at Spectrum Research Center, Valley Forge, PA, involved in development of prototype anti-Mysteron handgun and folding stock for anti-Mysteron rifle.  Married with unknown number of (plural) children. 

 Fraser, Carol – Created by Sue Stanhope.   She is mentioned in the story “Present Tense”, as the wife of Richard Fraser’s much older brother, William.  With her husband, she died in a house fire, and Richard, still very young, became legal guardian to their son, Ryan.

 Fraser, Ryan – Created by Sue Stanhope, for the story “Present Tense”.  Nephew of Richard Fraser who had raised him when his much older brother and his wife died.  A rebellious youth, Ryan turned to the wrong side of the law.  Left to himself, he found himself with the Mark Abbott’s gang.  Mark Abbott, Ben Fisher and Gabriel James intended to use Ryan to get to both Richard Fraser and Patrick Donaghue, whom they knew were both members of Spectrum.  But Ryan turned against them and helped his uncle instead.  Ryan was killed for his efforts.

 Fraser, William – Created by Sue Stanhope.  William is mentioned in the story “Present Tense”.  Much older brother to Richard Fraser, his wife and himself died in a house fire, and Richard, still very young, became legal guardian to their son, Ryan.

F.R.E.D. Harness - Created by Chris Bishop, with acknowledgement to the 'New Captain Scarlet' series for the inspiration.  The F.R.E.D. harness is used to convey the movements of the wearer to a piece of technology which will imitate the same movement.  For instance, such a harness was worn by actor Sam Simmons, in order to control the giant robot gorilla which was supposed to act as King Kong in "The Last Remake of King Kong".  It didn't work very well.

 Fry, Dave – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Ferguson’s Folly.”  Pre-Spectrum.  W.A.A.F. captain, Colonel Paul Metcalfe’s previous liaison. 

Fuchsia, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. A Geminian helmsman serving on the S.S. Endeavour in 2372, along with her life partner, Lieutenant Cerise.

 FX Room – created by Chris Bishop.  Mentioned in “Twilight of the Gods”. Created for very sophisticated 3D games, a FX Room uses electromagnetic waves directly to the brain, and the player is then plunged into a new virtual reality in which they can live out their fantasies.  The illusion is very realistic, depending on the quality of the game.  FX Room are pretty much only available in games arcades, but in the story “Twilight of the Gods”, it is revealed that the technology used for the Room of Sleep is very similar to that of a FX Room, except the user is induced to sleep.  The Room of Sleep will be transformed into a FX Room, causing the events described in the story.

BACK TO TOP

G____

Galatea - Created by Marion Woods for the story "L'Amoureuse", Galatea was a sentient holographic program which became infatuated of Captain Blue.

Galvin, Peter – Head of the WAS.  Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” .

Gambino, Vincent, ex- WAS test Pilot.  Mobster.  Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice”.

Gaon, Uri – Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”. A Spectrum North Africa ground agent born in Israel.

Garcia, Dakota - See Captain Morado.
Garcia, Reaka - See Calisto Angel.

 Gardenia, Pietro – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Symphony in Blue”. Member of the Las Vegas mob, he’s the owner of The First Base Casino.  Involved with Wilson Grover with the kidnapping of the adult Adam Svenson (Captain Blue).  However, he struck a deal with Spectrum, seeing as the situation could be becoming too difficult for him.  Status:  Free to pursue his activities.

 Garnet, Lieutenant - Real name: Claudia Vecchio.   Created by Marion Woods. Garnet is Italian-American and becomes the head of Spectrum: Naples.  Her disappearance sparks a search by the Cloudbase Officers resulting in an adventure in a variety of alternative dimensions.  Status: Missing in Action.  First appearance: “Synchronicity.

 Garza, Danielle – Created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline.  First Officer on the USS Churchill.  First appearance: “SIQ”.  

 Geffen, Audrey – see Flaxen, Lieutenant.

Geminians an alien species created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past” (future timeline). Members of this species are telepathically linked at birth with a life partner of the opposing gender. Partners are raised together and always enter the same career path. Once bound together, neither partner can survive without the other, and thus both die at the same time. Geminians rarely leave their homeworld.

 Gentian, Lieutenant – Real name: unknown. Created by Marion Woods.  A taciturn Scotsman, he is assigned to assist Captain Scarlet in Captain Blue’s absence.  First appearance: “That Is What Friends Are For”.

George, Anthony (Doctor) -  Created by Chris Bishop for in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".  Assistant to Doctor Calvin Gordon, who is director and head of DNI projects at the London office of the Most Advanced Technologies Corporation (M.A.T.).
Georgina - Created by Chris Bishop.  Onboard computer of the prototype Spectrum Passenger Jet P010, which is equipped with a very advanced Voice recognition program, in the story "Tin Soldier".

 Giardello, Doctor – Official character – head of Spectrum Research and Development from ‘Spectrum Strikes Back’. As written by Marion Woods, his first name is Robert.  Married to Theresa with three children.  He is an intense and dedicated scientist, who lives his life according to strict guidelines.  His disappearance one Christmas causes concern on Cloudbase, and he is closely involved with the scheme to reverse the effects of a Mysteron cloning machine.  First Fan fiction appearance: “Ghost in the Machine”. 

 Gizmo – A character from the 1985 movie “Gremlins”, he is a Mogwai.  As Mogwai have long lifespan, it is extrapolated by Chris Bishop in “Trouble with Mogwai” that Gizmo might live well into the 21st Century.  Harmony Angel inherited the guard of the little Mogwai, who is shipped to Cloudbase.  Gizmo befriends everyone onboard, but most particularly Captain Scarlet.  However, trouble soon follows as the three rules to care for a Mogwai are broken one after the other.  Gizmo will end up under the care of Harmony’s cousin, Huang, a monk of the Shaolin Temple.

 Gold, Lieutenant (I) - Semi-official character.  Appeared in the 1967 Annual in the story entitled “President Juma Must Die”.  As written by Caroline Smith in “Of Obsession and Desire”, he heads up Spectrum North Africa and with Captains Blue and Grey foils the attempted assassination of Egyptian First Minister Suleiman Ben Mansour.

 Gold, Lieutenant (II) – Created by Mary J. Rudy for the joint effort “A White Christmas Carol.”  Cloudbase bursar.

 Goldstein, Phillip (Doctor) – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  Nuclear physicist in Washington DC.  Captain Blue consulted him about USS John Barry

Goliath II – created by Chris Bishop, and inspired by the audio adventure “Captain Scarlet of Spectrum”.  W.A.A.F. nuclear plane in which the Quantum Transmitter had been placed, and which would cause the destruction of Futura City in the future story “Dark Horizons”. 

Gordon,  Calvin (Doctor) -  Created by Chris Bishop for in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".  Director and head of DNI projects at the London office of the Most Advanced Technologies Corporation (M.A.T.).

Gravener (Major) – An canon character from the TV series, Major Gravenir appeared in the episode "Treble Cross".  He plays an important part in the story  “The Riddle of the Osirians”, written by Clya Brown. 

Gray, Alexander – Created by Chris Bishop, for “Spectrum is White”. Drill sergeant of the British Air Force, father of Charles Gray.  Alexander raised his son all by himself, as his wife had died at the boy’s birth.  A very proud and stubborn man, Alexander was disappointed when his son, upon choosing a military career, went to the Navy instead of the Air Force, but he couldn’t help feeling very proud of his son’s achievement when the latter became to accumulate success after success.  As a flight sergeant, he was piloting a helicopter for an Admiral, during the Militarist Insurrection, and his craft, being sabotaged, exploded upon take-off on the deck of the ship Charles commanded at the time.  Alexander was one of the many victims of the militarist government who wanted to silence those who would fight against it. 

Gray, Donald (Lieutenant-commander) – created by Matt Crowther for the story Fallen Glory.  Great-grandfather of Charles Gray (Colonel White), he was an officer of the Royal Navy, who served onboard the HMS Winchester during World War II. Status: Killed in action.

Gray, William – created by Marion Woods. William is the younger brother of Charles Gray (Colonel White) who was also a naval officer, but who was long believed to be lost at sea following the disappearance of his ship, ‘The Tristram’.  He is discovered living on an isolated island by the Angels, who crash there during a storm.  First appearance: This Other Eden

Greenwold, Joshua (Doctor)  – Created by Keryn.  Australian cancer specialist and friend of Doctor Fawn from his university days.  Doctor Greenwold invites Doctor Fawn to attend the Melbourne Cup, which sets the Mysteron threat in motion.  First appearance: “The Best Day Ever”.

Greenwood, Curtis -  Created by Chris Bishop for the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".  Curtis Greenwood is the director of the Most Advanced Technologies (M.A.T.) Corporation at their office in Los Angeles.

Griffiths, Aaron – see Amber, Lieutenant.

Griffiths, Audley – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. Brother to Seymour Griffiths (Lieutenant Green).  He died in an airlock accident in Marineville.  His other siblings were Clyde, Nathan, Talia, Wayne, Vaylee, Alvin and Lisa.

Griffiths, Alvin – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. One of two sets of twins in Lieutenant Green’s family. He is studying at Kingston University with his twin sister Vaylee. His other siblings are Audley, Vaylee, Clyde, Nathan, Talia, Wayne and Lisa.

Griffiths, Caleb – Created by Chris Bishop for “The Walking Dead”.  Brother to Seymour Griffiths (Lieutenant Green), he’s finishing university studies in theology.  He’s writing a thesis on zombies; his input is requested by his brother and by Captain Scarlet, who are investigating a case of dead man returning to life in the Port-au-Prince WAAF Base, in Haiti.  His other known siblings are Joshua and Virginia.

Griffiths, Clyde – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. Lieutenant Green’s younger brother. Plays in a calypso band in Port of Spain, Trinidad.  His other siblings are Audley, Vaylee, Alvin, Nathan, Talia, Wayne and Lisa.

Griffiths, Deon - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) brother.  Twin to Rohan, they were fourth and fifth children of the family. His other siblings are Lacena, Jayson, Merlene, Kendon, Grace and Sonny.
Griffiths, Grace - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) sister. Eighth child of the family. Her other siblings are Jayson, Lacena, Deon, Rohan, Merlene, Kendon and Sonny.
Griffiths, Jayson - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) brother. Second child of the family. His other siblings were Lacena, Deon, Rohan, Melene, Kendon, Grace and Sonny.  A member of the WASP, like his brother, he was killed while on duty aboard the Seaprobe, which had been attacked by a giant mechanical fish. 

Griffiths, Joshua – Joshua is the name given by Chris Bishop to one of Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) brothers, the one who died at Marineville during an accident caused by sabotage.  Bradley Holden (Captain Grey), who then was Joshua’s commander, was injured during the same accident.  His other known sibling are Caleb and Virginia. First mention:  A Question of Trust.  Status – dead.

Griffiths, Kendon - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) brother. Seventh child of the family. His other siblings are Jayson, Lacena, Deon, Rohan, Merlene, Grace and Sonny.
Griffiths, Lacena - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) sister. Third child of the family. Her other siblings are Jayson, Deon, Rohan, Merlene, Kendon, Grace and Sonny.

Griffiths, Lisa – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. Younger sister of Seymour Griffiths (Lieutenant Green).  Her other siblings are Audley, Alvin, Vaylee, Clyde, Nathan, Talia and Wayne.

Griffiths, Merlene - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) sister. Sixth child of the family. Her other siblings are Jayson, Lacena, Deon, Rohan, Kendon, Grace and Sonny.

Griffiths, Nathan – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. Lieutenant Green’s younger brother, who is training to be a lawyer. His other siblings are Audley, Alvin, Vaylee, Clyde, Talia, Lisa and Wayne.

Griffiths, Rohan - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) brother. Twin to Deon, they were the fourth and fifth children of the family. His other siblings were Jayson, Lacena, Melene, Kendon, Grace and Sonny. 
Griffiths, Sonny - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) brother. The ninth and last child of the family. His other siblings are Jayson, Lacena, Deon, Rohan, Merlene, Kendon and Grace.

 Griffiths, Talia – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. She is Lieutenant Green’s sister, and is an author of children’s books who lives in San Francisco. Her other siblings are Audley, Alvin, Vaylee, Clyde, Nathan, Lisa and Wayne.

Griffiths, Vaylee – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. Twin sister of Alvin, and younger sibling to Lieutenant Green.  Her other siblings are Audley, Alvin, Clyde, Nathan, Lisa, Talia and Wayne.

Griffiths, Virginia – Only mentioned in Chris Bishop’s story “The Walking Dead”, where her older brother Seymour Griffiths (Lieutenant Green) mentions to Captain Scarlet that she had decided to make a career within the WAAF. Her other known siblings are Joshua and Caleb.

Griffiths, Wardell - Created by Marion Woods.  Father of Seymour Griffiths (Lieutenant Green) in the story "All in the Family".

Griffiths, Wayne – Created by Caroline Smith for “Seeing Green”. Name given to the twin of Clyde, and younger brother of Lieutenant Green. Plays guitar in a Calypso band in Port of Spain, Trinidad.

Groucho, Harpo, Chico – Created by Chris Bishop for “Trouble with Mogwai”.  Three Mogwai born out of Gizmo, the accomplices of Snowball in his first evil deeds, until they all became Gremlins.  Status:  dead.

Grover, Wilson – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Symphony in Blue”.  Wilson Grover was working as a gardener at the Svenson Mansion, as part of a plan to kidnap one of the Svenson kids.  He eventually got his hands on Adam Svenson (the future Captain Blue) who narrowly escaped the adventure with his life.  Twenty-five years later, out of prison, Grover accidentally stumbled on Adam and his fiancée Karen Wainwright (Symphony Angel) in the Nevada desert, and, wanting revenge, kidnapped Adam yet again and demanded that his father John came with a ransom.  Eventually, Captain Blue will be released, and Grover will be killed by his accomplice of twenty-five years ago, Marsha Billings. 

Gruber, Stan – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Air-traffic controller in the tower where the Planes of Extinction were based.  Last seen sending a mayday when the Mysteronized Frank Stone attacked the control tower.  Status:  missing, presumed dead.

Guardian Angel Squadron - Replacement squadron of the Angels for the story "They Also Serve", by Matt Crowther.

Gubitosi, Dante – New York Crime Boss – mentor of Patrick Donaghue.  Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

BACK TO TOP

H____

 Hamid, Youry – Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”. A Spectrum North Africa ground agent, born in Lebanon. 

Hammett, Erik -  In the story "Unknown Danger", technician onboard the transatlantic ship Neptune, which has been targeted by the Mysterons.

 Hanley, Lorraine – Created by Chris Bishop.  Make-up artist who worked for FAB.  Rhapsody called upon her expertise to disguise Captain Scarlet into an acceptable Colonel White in “A Spectrum of Miracles”.

Hansen, Giles – Created by Chris Bishop for the story “The Quest.  A vagrant with no real place to live, Giles Hansen had befriended Erik Dalton, the Spectrum undercover agent posing as a Delta Garage attendant in Stone Point Village.  Hansen was present when Dalton was killed, but didn’t actually see the murder, although he did see Captain Black, who hid in the garage the radioactive isotope he had stolen from the Culver Atomic Centre.  Thinking he might get something out of the odd object – while not knowing what it could be exactly – Hansen took it, and since Erik Dalton was dead, decided to stay at his place for a little while.  Hansen was eventually killed and Mysteronised.  Status:  dead.

 Harper, Jack – Created by Sue Stanhope. One of the protagonists of ‘The Gangsters Trilogy’, Harper appeared in all three stories (“Past Imperfect”, “Present Tense” and “Future Conditional”).  A member of the James gang, Harper hates Patrick Donaghue (Captain Magenta) and nearly kills him a number of times – as well as threatened the life of Richard Fraser (Captain Magenta).  Harper will finally meet his death in “Dead Ringer”.

Harper, Michael - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", publican of the Fighter's Way, he knows everything about the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of Spitfire which disappeared in 1940. 

 Harrigan, Carol – One of the three vilains created by Chris Bishop for “Christmas with Adam’s Family”. Wife of Timothy Harrigan.

 Harrigan, Timothy – Created by Chris Bishop for “Christmas with Adam’s Family”.  Toy-maker, who lost his company after a deal with Svenson Properties – owned by the Svenson family.  Holding the latter responsible for his ordeal, he took the entire family hostages and tried to get his business back.  He had a change of heart and couldn’t get through to hurt anyone.  Status:  arrested.

Harris, James – According to Chris Bishop, James Harris was the name of the security guard in the Culver Atomic Centre, who had been knocked out by Captain Black at the start of the episode.  Although he survived that attack, in the story “The Quest”, Harris was killed by the Mysteronised Doctor Willard, and duplicated into the service of the Mysterons, to carry out the intended threat of destroying Dorset.  Status:  dead.

Hartley, Christina - created by Kelly Haycock.  Young woman whose disappearance launched a Spectrum investigation in "Population Explosion".

Haswell, Lucille – see Allen, Fiona.

Hawkins, T.J. – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  Captain of nuclear aircraft carrier USS John Barry.

Hayes, Madelyne ‘Maddy’ – Created by Caroline Smith for “To Taste and Taste Not”. She is the childhood friend of Doctor Fawn, and is a senior oenologist for the Paige wine estate in Yalumba.

Haymes, Anita – School teacher who sponsors Patrick Donaghue.  Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

Heaton, Ronnie – Created by Marion Woods. Colonel White’s Cloudbase valet – also a former naval serviceman, he is the senior valet on the base.  First appearance: Silent Majority”. 

Hell Cowboy Base - In Ralph Ferreira's story "Tyrant", the base from which North American Commander, General Osbourne wishes to launch the YK-1 ballistic interplanetory missile against the Mysterons.
Hernandez, Angela - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Black's Soul".  A young pregnant Mexican woman, the daughter of the owner of the inn where Captain Black stayed in Mexico, during an assignment for the Mysterons.  Angela's gentleness and faith touched Captain Black, then temporarily out of the Mysterons' control, and he grew attached to her. 
Hernandez, Lorenzo - Created by Chris Bishop.  Angela Hernandez's father, he appears as a drunk, unable to protect his daughter in the story "Black's Soul".
Hetfield, Major (No first name known) - Right-arm man to North American Commander, General Osbourne, and security chief office of Hell Cowboy Base, in Ralph Ferreira's story "Tyrant".

 HMS de Brus – Created by Chris Bishop.  Cruise liner who was the target of the Mysterons in “Spectrum is White”. 

 HMS Sir Francis Drake – Created by Chris Bishop for “Spectrum is White”.  The ‘Sir Francis Drake’ was ship commandeered by Captain Charles Gray during the British civil war when the Militarist Regime was overthrown.  Gray, who later became Colonel White of Spectrum, sided with the rebels.  The Sir Francis Drake was destroyed at the end of “Spectrum is White”.

Hoffman - (No first name known) - Executive office onboard the Bayern, a World Navy submarine, commandeered by Captain Helmut Dirkschneider in the story "Unknown Danger".
Holden, Brandi - created by Cat2 for the story "Brandi".  A mysterious, amnesic woman, who became Bradley Holden's wife (before he became Captain Grey).

 Holden, Lauren (Doctor) – Created by Sage Harper. The middle of Captain Grey’s three sisters. Due to the family’s limited finances and connections to the world navy she studied medicine on a naval scholarship; a fact she resented but considered necessary. After serving in the navy as a medic she returned to Chicago and began work at North-western Memorial Hospital. It was during this time she met and had a brief fling with Detective Richard Fraser. Of the five siblings she is closest to Grey as they have similar characters, neither have (nor currently want) children, and are devoted to their respective careers. First appearance “Sweet Love of Mine”.

Holland, Jasper - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  The son of a rich man in Les Arbrisseaux, a little village in Louisiana, not that far from Devil's Bayou, Jasper Holland is the leader of a gang of young hoodlums, who murdered Joe Benson, and pinned the murder on the amnesiac Captain Scarlet.  Because Scarlet was witness to the murder, they sought to discredit him and then to kill him.  Jasper Holland is a nasty piece of work, and doesn't trust even those he calls his 'friends'.
Hope Angel - Created by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve". Born in London, her real name is Sarah "Sally" St. James.  One of the pilots from the Guardian Angels Squadron.
Horus - One of the most prominent deities of Ancien Egypt,  Horus is depicted as an alien from Phaester Osiris, in the Doctor Who serial "Pyramids of Mars". A benevolent being,  he's locked in constant conflict with his brother Sutekh.  Inspired by the settings from this Doctor Who story and from Egyptian mythology, Clya Brown reveals, in the story "Riddle of the Osirians", Horus' surprising link with the Mysterons.

Huang (No other name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  Chinese cousin of Harmony Angel, brother to Lei, he’s a monk at the Shaolin Temple.  He finally will get the responsibility to take care of a Mogwai in “Trouble with Mogwai”.

 Hudson, Jack – Created by Caroline Smith for “To Touch the Sky”. The American CEO of Euro-Charter Airlines.

 Hughes, Lester – Created by Marion Woods. Captain Magenta’s Cloudbase valet. First appearance: “Silent Majority”.

 Humphrey – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Golden Labrador of the Metcalfe family.  The first to truly ‘recognise’ the retrometabolised Captain Scarlet as the real Paul Metcalfe, when the latter came for a visit at the family house.  First appearance:  “Chance for a Lifetime”.

 Hussein, Omar, - Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”. Pre-Mysterons. A Spectrum North Africa ground agent, born in Egypt.

BACK TO TOP

I____  

 IKS Gra’takh Created by Hazel Köhler.  Future timeline. A Klingon vessel to which Commander Riker was temporarily seconded.  First appearance: “SIQ”.

Indigo, Captain (I) - Semi-official character from the TV series, who got himself killed and Mysteronised in the TV episode “Spectrum Strikes Back”.  This Captain Indigo was named Andrew Laurence in the Thunderbirds Comics magazine, a name that was used by Chris Bishop for that character who is very much alive in the parallel world of Parallax View

Indigo, Captain (II) – Real name:  Goran Kovak.  Created by Lezli Farrington for the story “Pride and Joy”, set in the future.  The second holder to the name ‘Captain Indigo’, Kovak was also killed and Mysteronised, in an attempt to kill Rose Metcalfe, Captain Scarlet’s daughter.

 Indigo, Captain (III) - In the story “Indigo”, by Matt Crowther, the Captain Indigo from the TV series, received the name of Denton Richmond, although ‘Andrew Laurence’ is said to have been his name before he was orphaned. Status: dead.

Indigo, Lieutenant – see  Metcalfe, Rose Scarlet. 

Infinity Angel - Created by RoverGirl for the story "Black Vermin".  A British-Brazilian pilot, posted at Spectrum's Kestrel Base, in Telford.  A good friend of Captain Ochre, who knew her for years.

 Ingram, Belinda (Nurse) – Created by Marion Woods. Senior Cloudbase Nurse – she tries to bully Scarlet into resting, but is really a complete softy. Her shift partner is Nurse Darrow.  First appearance: “Silent Majority”. 

Ireby, William – Created by Marion Woods for “Torpenhow Hall”.  Medieval Lord of the Manor, ancestor of the Olifard family.

 Itsinzi – Created by Marion Woods.  A large and very angry gorilla.  First appearance:  This Other Eden.

Ivanovitch, Piotr – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”.  A young Russian rider in search of Spectrum, he was the previous owner of Rainbow, the horse who became Scarlet’s lone companion during his wanderings on European soil.

 Ivory, Father (I) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Cloudbase’s chaplain.  Native of Italy. First appearance: Chance for a Lifetime”.

 Ivory, Father (II) – name inspired by Mary J. Rudy, this character has been given a different background by Parker Gabriel.  First appearance:  “Ivory Father”.

BACK TO TOP

J____

 Jaak (No last name known) Created by Ono and Chris Bishop for “Curse of the Wolf”.  Assistant to Doctor Xander Stein, a werewolf, who took a liking to Rhapsody Angel.

 Jackson, Belinda – Created by Sue Stanhope for the joint effort “A White Christmas Carol.”  One of the Spectrum auditors assigned to check Cloudbase's books on Christmas Eve. 

 Jackson, Leroy (Corporal) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Spectrum security officer onboard Cloudbase.  First appeared in “War of Nerve”. 

Jackson, Wyatt – Created by Marion Woods for “Fool if You Think it’s Over”.  School friend, and old boyfriend, of Karen Wainwright.  Wyatt had been very popular, but failed to live up to his early promise.

 Jade, Lieutenant – Created by Caroline Smith for “Renewal”. A Lakota Sioux Native American from South Dakota, real name Wenonah Red Wind, she was Mysteronised and killed by Captain Ochre during a field assignment.

Jake (no last name known) – Created by Chris Bishop for A Symphony in Blue”. Member of the Road Rovers, who befriended Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet) that he encountered in a county jail.  Jake actually respected Scarlet, as the latter easily floored him with a punch.  He later helped Scarlet and Colonel White escape a corrupted sheriff and gave information that led to the kidnapped Adam Svenson’s (Captain Blue) liberation.

James, Arthur, Dr. - Created by Chris Bishop. Vet at the Most Advanced Technologies (M.A.T.) Corporation in London.  Colleague to Doctor Anna Veldes, and one of the guardians of the rhesus monkey Binx.  He became involved in the events described in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".

James, Gabriel – Created by Sue Stanhope. One of the protagonists of ‘The Gangsters Trilogy’, Gabriel James appeared first in “Past Imperfect”.  Former lieutenant of head of crime syndicate Patrick Donaghue, he took his boss’s gang over when Donaghue was recruited by Spectrum and offered a pardon.  He then associated himself with both the Mark Abbott’s and Ben Fisher’s gangs.  James died in “Present Tense”, but the story of his early days as a member of the Donaghue’s Gang has been told in “Family’s Honour”.

Jarvis, Corporal (No last name known)Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Spectrum security officer onboard Cloudbase.  First appeared in “Chance for a Lifetime”. 

Javorsky, Eva – See Beige, Doctor (II).

Jefferies, Tom - A sexton in the story "Taki's Halloween", by Dan.
Jeffries (Doctor - no first name known) - Created by Cwissy for "Cat-Astrophe!"  A doctor of cloning technology, she has achieved the cloning of a prehistoric cave cub.
Jeremy, John - Created by Cwissy for "Cat-Astrophe!"  A renown paleontologist.

Johnson  (No first name known) Created by Chris Bishop for “Christmas with Adam’s Family”.  The Svenson’s home butler.

Johnson, Jeanie – Created by Marion Woods for More Important Than Substance.  Actress who plays ‘Madrigal Seraph’ in ‘Captain Starlight of Prism’.

Johnson, Lee – Semi-official character. Appeared in a short story in one the 1967 Angels storybooks as the Chief Pilot for Euro-Charter Airlines. As written by Caroline Smith, Texan-born Lee met Dianne Simms when she joined the airline as their new security chief, and he introduced her to flying for the first time. They became lovers shortly afterwards, and parted amicably when Dianne left to join Spectrum. First appearance as a fanfic character:  “To Touch the Sky”. Status: Deceased.

Johnston, Dirk - Character created by Chris Bishop for the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species".  A rich businessman from Houston, Texas, whose company built the pan-American pipepeline. One of the antagonists of the story, part of the hunting party who had chosen Captain Scarlet as their prey. 
Johnson, Hannah - See Justice Angel.
Jones, Malcolm – Created by Chris Bishop, he gets a mention for the first time in the future story “Apocalypse”, without appearing.  A racing driver, brother of Magnolia Jones (Melody Angel) and father of Morgan Jones.   His other known sibling is Mitchell.
Jones, Mitchell - Mentioned in Chris Bishop's story "The Hunt for Red Arrow".   Magnolia Jones' (Melody Angel) older brother, a pilot in the W.A.A.F., who shared her love of flying. It was revealed in this story that it was Mitchell who suggested to Magnolia to enlist and become a pilot like him.  His other known sibling is Malcolm.

Jones, Morgan – Created by Chris Bishop for the alternate future story “Apocalypse”.  Son of racing driver Malcolm Jones, who was Magnolia Jones’ (Melody Angel) brother.  He’s a member of Captain D.B. Svenson’s unit.  A friendly young man, who’s very attached to his commander, Jones is particularly good at working mechanics.

Jones, William – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. Special forces captain, leader of the ill-fated raid on the captured British Embassy at Tunis. 

Joseph (Last name unknown) - Created by Keryn.  Friend of Robert Newell and fellow recruit at Spectrum training facility. First appearance: “Those Who Also Serve”.

Julia (No last name known) Created by Chris Bishop for “Heartless”.  Hooker, who became a victim of Frank Vincent Jr.  She barely escaped with her life.

Justice Angel - Created by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve". Born in the deep Outbacks of Australia, her real name is Hannah Johnson. One of the pilots from the Guardian Angels Squadron.

BACK TO TOP

K____

K-9, or K-9 Mark III - A robotic canine from the TV series 'Doctor Who'.  Own by Sarah Jane Smith, who is revealed in the story "Riddle of the Osirians" to be the grandmother of Rhapsody Angel.
Kahra - Capital city of the human colony on Mars, according to the Captain Scarlet comic strip from TV21.  Refered and used in a few stories, most notably in "The Vengeance Syndrome", by Matt Crowther.
Kamele, Leilani - created by Caroline Smith for the story "Blue Hawaii".   Younger sister to Adam Svenson's friend, Sam Kamele, that Adam knew since she was a child.  When both became adults, they share an intense relationship.
Kamele, Ma - created by Caroline Smith for the story "Blue Hawaii".   Mother to Sam and Leilani Kamele.  Her first name is unknown.
Kamele, Pop - created by Caroline Smith for the story "Blue Hawaii".   Father to Sam and Leilani Kamele. His first name is unknown.
Kamele, Sam - created by Caroline Smith for the story "Blue Hawaii".   A young Hawaiian surfer that Adam Svenson met at age thirteen met, and with whom he shares a love of surfing.  The two have struck a years-long friendship.  Brother to Leilani Kamele.

Kamiński, Korneliusz - elected leader of Pomerania.  Created by Marion Woods for “Amber Alert”.

Kaplan, Ruth – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  Jewish-American jazz singer, stage name ‘Ruthie’.  Killed by Captain Black in a malfunctioning elevator and Mysteronized in an attempt to assassinate UK Prime Minister Rixham. 

Kelly, Ian (Lieutenant) – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”.  Security officer at the Winchester Spectrum Camp, second-in-command to Captain D.B. Svenson.  Irish born, Kelly is totally devoted to his superior officer, and completely loyal. 

Kemp, Nigel - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "The Hunt for Red Arrow".  The elderly owner of a collector shop in Winchester.
Kestrel Base -  A Spectrum base in Telford, England, created by RoverGirl in the story "Black Vermin". 

Khameri an alien species created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past” (future timeline). This ‘species’ actually comprises of two distinct populations, both originating from Khamerus Prime. One branch is adapted to desert terrain, and is typically tall and willowy, with dark red skin and no hair. The other lives in temperate climates, and is much shorter, with pink skin, dark hair (typically black) and a prehensile tail. Intermingling of the races is possible, but not common.

Khan, Zarek  - See Lieutenant Claret.

 Kierney, Alan – Created by Chris Bishop for “The Quest”. Projects director at the Culver Atomic Centre, in Dorset.  When a powerful radioactive isotope was stolen from the centre (during the events depicted in the TV series “Manhunt”) Kierney kept the truth from Spectrum about it, but was eventually found out.  He nearly was killed when Captain Black broke into the Centre a third time in “The Quest”. 

 King George VII – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Chance for a Lifetime.”  UK head of state.  Also mentioned in “Mixed Doubles” as having knighted both Scarlet and his father. 

King, Nathan - Created by Caroline Smith. In the story "Blue Hawaii",  he is the head of the Security Division for the World Aeronautical Society, and boss to Adam Svenson, before the latter became Captain Blue.  King is described as a six-foot two, burly, South African man.
Kingsnake Fighter - see XKF.

 Kirby, Josh – Created by Sue Stanhope. First appeared in “Dead Ringer”. A former member of the Donaghue gang, who had been taken over by Ben Fisher.

Kitamura, Jiro - See Lieutenant Malachite.

 Klarn Created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline. Captain of a Klingon freighter, friend of Paul Metcalfe. First appearance: “SIQ”. 

Knight, Anthony (Dr).  Created by Marion Woods for “False Knight of the Road”.

Knightley, Alistair William - Created by Chris Bishop for "Dreaming of a Gray Christmas". Mayor of Winchester, circa 2048, brother-in-law to Paul Blake (Captain Scarlet's grandfather).
Knightley, Thomas 'Tom' Alistair - Created by Chris Bishop for "Dreaming of a Gray Christmas", the action of which takes place circa 2048, at which time Thomas was five or six years old. Grandson of the Mayor of Winchester and younger cousin of Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet).

 Korinek, Tomas – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. general, commander of W.A.A.F. Europe Central.  Ordered the raid on the British Embassy in Tunis.  Present at the Supreme Commander’s video conference.  

Kovak, Goran - see Captain Indigo (II).

 Kramer, Major (No first name known) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Commander of Spectrum HQ London.  First seen in “War of Nerve”. 

 Kringle, Kris – see Santa Claus.

 Kruger, Mrs.  (No first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  The Svenson Family’s cook.  First mentioned in “The Last Flight”.

Kurnitz (Doctor) - no first name officially known.  A character from the TV episode "Dangerous Rendezvous".  Doctor Kurnitz appears in a few stories, notably in Clya Brown's "The Riddle of the Osirians" and "Meet the Enemy" and in Chris Bishop's "Parallax View".

 Kylie - Created by Marion Woods.  Angel ‘Batwoman’.  First appearance: “Silent Majority”.

BACK TO TOP

L____

Laborteaux, Maxwell - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  Spectrum communications and inter-administrative liaison officer in New Orleans.  Killed and mysteronised.

 LaCorte, Bruno – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Enforcer in Philadelphia crime family, usually teamed with Vinnie Cerullo. 

 Lake, Lieutenant (I) – Mary-Sue created by Scarlet Lady, for herself during interactions in MSN Groups Communities. Status: not in use anymore.

 Lake, Lieutenant (II) – Real name:  Elizabeth Murray-Stone. Created by Scarlet Lady.  Mary-suesque character, whose name has been inspired by the one above.  Heroine of the “Lieutenant Lake” series.  Basically, the character had been killed by the Mysterons, and transformed into one of their agents, but following a twist of fate similar to that of Captain Scarlet, she was freed from their influence, and was recruited by Spectrum, where she followed training and received the rank and name 'Lieutenant Lake'.  In the series, Lake is in love with Seymour Griffith (Lieutenant Green) whom she will eventually marry.

 Lancry, William – Created by Chris Bishop in “Cold Sweat”.  Old man encountered by Captain Ochre and Rhapsody Angel in the little village of Grimshore while in search of the missing Captain Scarlet.

Lang, Heinrich - See Doctor Beige (II).

 Lang, Nurse (First name unknown)Created by Chris Bishop.  One of the principal nurses in Cloudbase sickbay.  Dedicated and very professional, to the point of irritating her most difficult patients. First appearance: “Spectrum is White”.  Status:  active duty.

Larsen, Sergeant – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”.  Sadistic and cruel prison guard of the secret military prison in Arizona where Scarlet is detained.

Lasalle, Henriette (Doctor) – Created by Chris Bishop for “The Walking Dead”.  Medical officer at the Port-au-Prince WAAF Base.  A strikingly beautiful woman, she makes quite an impression on Lieutenant Green, who, with Captain Scarlet, is investigating suspected Mysteron activities, when a dead man seemingly returned to life.

 Lassiter, Joanne (Doctor) – Created by Marion Woods.  Works at a Biological Research Centre targeted by Captain Black.  First appearance: The Eyewitness”.

 Laurence, Andrew – see Indigo, Captain (I).

 Lavender, Doctor – Created by Chris Bishop. Real name unkown. Head of the R&D Department on Cloudbase, Doctor Lavender (so far, real name unknown) is a very efficient researcher and developer in technology.  He would study alien technology (such as the red stones created by the explosion of diamond pulsators), and develop new means to help Spectrum in its fight against terrorists, and especially the Mysterons.  Doctor Lavender is very work-oriented, and gives little importance to military ranking or discipline, and even security if it means making a breakthrough in his researches.  Although the Doctor Lavender of this world is still human and still working for Spectrum, his counterpart from another dimension has been killed and Mysteronised.  As a Mysteron agent, this Lavender displayed a ruthlessness that is yet to be discovered in the ‘real’ Lavender.  First appearance:  Parallax View.  Status:  real Lavender:  alive.  Parallel world counterpart:  dead.

 Lawford, Nurse (No first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  One of the Sickbay nurses, on Cloudbase.  First appeared in “Trouble with Mogwai”.

Lawrence, Andrew - See Captain Indigo (I).
Laws, Nicolas - Character created by Chris Bishop. He was at West Point with Paul Metcalfe, which whom he had a friendly rivalry.  After West Point, that he left with the rank of Second Lieutenant, he was assigned a station with the WAAF Military Intelligence in Puerto Rico, before being transferred to the Black Ops division. With an impressible record, he rose through the ranks, and was about to become a major when something happened and he received a dishonourable discharge from the WAAF.  Since then, he became a mercenary, selling his services to whoever was willing to pay the price.  He meets again with Paul Metcalfe (now Captain Scarlet of Spectrum), some ten years after they last saw each others, under the even described in the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species". 

 Leach, Archibald – Created by Chris Bishop for “Master of the Night”.  Given by the author the real name of Cary Grant as an insider joke (Cary Grant has been the model for the Captain Scarlet puppet), Archibald Leach is in reality a vampire, who lived nearly 300 years, who had befriended Olivia Merritt, Rhapsody’s cousin.  He encountered Rhapsody, Melody, Captain Scarlet and Captain Ochre who had come on a visit to Olivia.  Thinking he had recognized in Melody the reincarnation of his lost love, Leach kidnapped her, planning to force her to share eternity with him.  She was saved by her colleagues, and Leach, apparently destroyed by sunlight. 

Lebeau, Jean-Pierre - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Of Monsters and Men".  Before his Mysteronisation, Captain Scarlet investigated this French Canadian mercenary, leader of a band of terrorists, who was planning to sabotage the construction of the Hot Spot Tower in the North Pole.  Status:  deceased.

 Leblois, Abraham – Created by Marion Woods - Younger son of Stephen Leblois.  First appearance: “This Other Eden.

 Leblois, Adam - Created by Marion Woods – Son of Stephen Leblois, he is described as ‘a lot of brawn and very little brain’.  First appearance: This Other Eden.

 Leblois, Stephen – see Busquin, Stephen

Leeway Prerogative - Created by Chris Bishop.  Nickname given by officials of the World President cabinet to the general presidential set of directives that gives Spectrum commander free reigns about the way to conduct the organisation. That meant, when necessary, not being obligated to give out unnecessary information on situations while they were still on-going, especially when such divulgation might have a negative impact in the progression of the operations.  Many heads of other World Government security organisations are not all comfortable with it, as they deem that giving that much power to one man might be somewhat risky.  Mentioned in the story "Tin Soldier".

Lei (No other name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  Chinese cousin of Harmony Angel, who sent a Mogwai to her on Cloudbase. Brother to Huang, who is a Shaolin Temple monk. Mentioned in “Trouble with Mogwai”.

Lennox, Gail – Created by Chris Bishop. Second lieutenant, communications officer at London HQ.   A very loyal officer who can be taken into confidence during crisis.  First appearance:  “Spectrum is White”.

Les Arbrisseaux - A small town in Louisiana, near Devil's Bayou, created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".

Lester, Benjamin – Created by Chris Bishop, for “Spectrum is White”.  A vicar, Lester served onboard the “Sir Francis Drake”, the ship Charles Gray commanded when he was Captain for the British Navy.  It is in his small cemetery in Hampton Hill that Elizabeth Somners, Charles’s wife, is buried. 

Lewis, Alec - created by Cat2 for the story "Brandi".   A coastguard, he was Bradley Holden's best friend, before he was Captain Grey.  Husband to Vicky Bell.  Died at sea.

Lewis, Bob – Created by Marion Woods. Captain Ochre’s Cloudbase valet.  First appearance : Silent Majority.

Lewis, Jamie - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  A member of Jasper Holland's gang, who framed the amnesiac Captain Scarlet for a murder they committed.  They later came after him, when he escaped the sheriff's custody, and attempted to kill him.  With Jasper Holland and Dallas Fenmore, Jamie is one of the most dangerous members of the gang.

Li, Mai – Police Officer (WPC) in Macau.  Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” .

 Lia – Created by Caroline Smith for “Dangerous Liaisons”. An ancient water sprite that seduces Captain Magenta during a vacation in Venice and curses him to a life without love. 

 Lime, Doctor – Created by Parker Gabriel. Real name: Jessica Christie Logan.   Her story is told in Lime Doctor.

 Logan, Victor (Major) – Commander of Anuenue, a Spectrum base in Hawaii.  First appearance Dead Man’s Gambit.

Lombardo, Frank – see Gambino, Vincent

Louise  – created by Tiger Jackson.  As told in the story "Room 5", this character was a Victorian-era young woman, who saw her life destroyed for the love of an American man, called Richard Fraser, who left her to return to a wife she never knew he had.   As a result, after her death, she's haunting the room of the Victoria Hotel where they had an affair.  Captain Ochre, also known under the name Richard Fraser, as part of a Spectrum team providing security at the hotel for its reopening, encountered the ghost for his own regret.

 Lundhup – Created by Marion Woods and Chris Bishop.  Secretary to the Panchen Lama who came to visit Cloudbase in “Rock-a-bye Angel”.  Mysteronised, he tried to kill Charlie, the tiny Tibetan baby that the Spectrum officers had saved from a landslide caused by the Mysterons during one of their threats, thus demonstrating that Charlie had been their intended target all along.  Lundhup was killed by Harmony Angel.  

BACK TO TOP

M____

 Macdonald, Ross – Created by Marion Woods. Captain Grey’s Cloudbase valet. First appearance: Silent Majority.

MacGibbons, Alan - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  Deputy sheriff of Les Arbrisseaux, under Sheriff Masters' authority.

MacGuthrie, Jeff (Sergeant) – Created by Chris Bishop. Spectrum security guard at Spectrum Anuenue Base, in Hawaii, in Dead Man’s Gambit.

 MacIntyre, Angus ‘Mac’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  W.A.A.F. general officer in command of W.A.A.F. Scotland.  Also invited to the party at the Metcalfe house following Sir Charles’ (and his son’s) investiture. 

Mackey-Wells, Mary-Sue – Created by Ronda Curtner for “Every Picture tells a Story. A professional photographer, Mary-Sue becomes a close friend of Captain Ochre.

Magenta, Captain (II) - See Richard Fraser Topping (I).
Magnolia, Doctor - Created by Polly Amber, for the story "Murder on Cloudbase".  Pathologist who came to with Inspector Waddington to assist in his investigation.

Mahoney, Aidan – Created by Sue Stanhope. Member of the Donaghue gang which had been taken over by Ben Fisher.  Mahoney was killed in “Dead Ringer”.

Mahoney, Lieutenant   (First name unknown) - Created by Chris Bishop.  Lieutenant Mahoney was a young W.A.A.F. commando, part of the platoon under the command of Major Philip Montgomery, that Captain Scarlet joined on assignment in Devil's Bayou, Louisiana, in the story "Murky Waters".  Early in the story, like all the members of the platoon, young Mahoney was killed.

Manuku, Barry (Captain) – Created by Chris Bishop.  Head of security of Anuenue, a Spectrum base in Hawaii, in Dead Man’s Gambit.

 Malachite, Lieutenant – Created by Caroline Smith for “Sayonara Captain Black”.  Real name Jiro Kitamura.

Mama Leona – Created by Chris Bishop for “The Walking Dead”.  The mysterious landlady of Caleb Griffith.  She owns a shop where talismans, jujus and souvenirs are sold to tourists.  She is said to be a mambo – a voodoo priestess.

Manson, Dirk - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".  Cybernetic operator at Prestige Pictures Studios, in charge of the MIGHTEC, the robot portraying King Kong in the new movie.

Marembo, Djamila – see Concerto Angel.

Marina - official canon character from the TV series "Stingray".  Daughther of Aphony, king of Pacifica and crewmember of the Stingray submersible craft, captained by Troy Tempest.  She appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy", and in its follow up "Meet the Enemy".  She has a special relationship with Captain Scarlet.

Markov, Sonya (Doctor) – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”.  Doctor of the Spectrum camp in Winchester.  Close friend to Juliette Pontoin and D.B. Svenson.

 Marshall, Bill – Created by Chris Bishop for “Christmas with Adam’s Family”.  Accomplice of Tim and Carol Harrigan in the home invasion and hostage-taking of the entire Svenson Family. 

Martin, Greg (Space Captain) - Character from the "Thunderbirds are Go!" movie,   crewmember of the Zero-X which went to Mars.  The character and the Zero-X craft were featured in the comic strips "Zero-X".  They both appeared in the story "The Vengeance Syndrome", by Matt Crowther.

 Martinez, Stella – Created by Caroline Smith for “Shifting Sands”, the half-Greek, half Spanish girl-friend of Johnny Wardinksi, the high-school friend of a young Captain Ochre.

Masters, Leonard (Sheriff) - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters". Sheriff of Les Arbrisseaux, Louisiana.  He arrested the amnesiac Captain Scarlet, after the latter had been accused of Joe Benson's murder by Jasper Holland and his gang.

Maudsley, David – WAS official.  Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” 

 Maxwell, Cindy – Created by Chris Bishop for “Cindy’s Angel”.  Young daughter of British Ambassador in Iceland. She very nearly became a victim of the Mysterons, if not for her guardian’s, U.S.S. Agent Jessica Blake, and Captain Scarlet’s intervention.

 McBride, Gary – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Aviation mechanic at the Planes of Extinction’s airbase.  Last seen running from the Mysteronized Frank Stone’s aircraft before a nearby fuel truck exploded.

McGinnis (Father) - (No first name known).  The priest who's the owner of Taki the black cat, from Dan's story "Taki's Halloween". 

 McKirk, Kenneth – Created by Marion Woods.  The great-uncle of Paul Metcalfe, through his mother’s family.  McKirk offers to leave his fortune in paintings to Paul if he will pay a visit to his remote castle one Halloween.  First appearance:  “The Hearne Inheritance”.

 McLaine, Tylan ‘Zil’ – Created by Siobbhan Zettler.  Scientist, head of the Minerva Project in the story “Operation Minerva”.

 McPhee, Ian – Created by Chris Bishop for “Heartless”.  A simple-minded brute, Ian McPhee met Frank Vincent Jr. while the two of them served in the British army, and they were both used as subjects to experiments destined to create ‘super-soldiers’.  McPhee was later taken into the home of Doctor Frank Vincent Sr, and was an accomplice of the two men when they decided to take Captain Scarlet’s healthy heart and give it to Frank Jr. When the doctor died of a heart attack after an argument with his son, McPhee decided that Frank Jr. was to blame and killed him, removing his new acquired heart from his chest while Frank Jr. was still alive. 

McPherson, Robert ‘Scotty’ – Created by Marion Woods for “Star Struck”.  Chief engineering officer on Cloudbase.

 McWhirter, James – Created by Caroline Smith. An Aberdonian by birth, he is a senior cook at Cloudbase. First appearance: “A Bean by Any Other Name.” 

 Meitzler, Doctor Maria – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  Physician at Spectrum Medical Center, Atlanta GA, and immunology consultant for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, GA.  Assigned by Colonel White to WSS Adventure for duration of Mysteron threat.   

Merneux, Daphné - See Faith Angel.

 Merritt, Olivia – Created by Chris Bishop for “Master of the Night”. Cousin to Dianne Simms (Rhapsody Angel), widow of famed horror films producer Harlan Merritt, living in Maine.  Described as a Yvonne de Carlo-like characters from “The Munsters”, Olivia had befriended Archibald Leach, a neighbour – who turned out to be a vampire.  Leach took a liking to the visiting Melody Angel, thinking her the reincarnation of his lost love.  She was saved from eternal after-life as a vampire by her Spectrum colleagues.

Metcalfe, Adam Charles – Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline.  Adam Metcalfe (generally known as ‘Ace’ to distinguish him from his Godfather – Captain Blue) is the son of Captain Scarlet (Paul Metcalfe) and Rhapsody Angel (Lady Dianne Simms) and appears in future timeline stories.  He has none of his father’s ‘alien’ abilities, except that he rarely seems to get ill with anything, even a cold.  He inherits the entailed earldom of his maternal grandfather (Lord Robert Simms) and becomes the Earl of Anerley.   He has no interest in being a soldier, and goes to work for SvenCorp, eventually becoming a senior executive.  He is married to Freya Svenson and they have 4 children (2 sets of twins). First appearance: “Valediction”. 

 Metcalfe, Arthur (General) – Created by Chris Bishop.  Mentioned in the story “Spectrum is White”, son of General Samuel Metcalfe, with his father and three sons, he joined the so-called rebels into overthrowing the Militarist Regime in Britain.  Arthur Metcalfe became the second W.A.A.F. general of the Metcalfe family.  Status:  unknown.

Metcalfe, Bride, the - Created by Marion Woods.  Family legend of Nancy Symonds, a Regency woman who became the bride of Francis Metcalfe.  She was said to have vanished one Christmas.  First appearance: “The Mistletoe Bough”.

 Metcalfe, Charles (General) (I) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Father to Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet), and husband to Mary Metcalfe. Chris Bishop named his father as General Arthur Metcalfe. A general himself, the third generation Metcalfe to serve in the W.A.A.F., Charles is very proud of his unique child, who physically doesn’t look much like him, but whose personality is very similar to his own.  First appearance:  “Chance for a Lifetime”. 

 Metcalfe, Charles (General) (II) - Name inspired by Mary J. Rudy, as written by Marion Woods.  General Metcalfe is a W.A.A.F. officer, based near Winchester, but often travelling abroad.  He learns of his son’s death and retrometabolisation quite early on, but keeps it from his wife.  Captain Blue helps him come to terms with the events in Scarlet’s life.  He is crusty, unused to expressing emotion, but very proud of his son.  Eventually, he tells Paul that he was married before – to his wife’s older sister – and has another, older, son – Ronald.  First Appearance: “The Mistletoe Bough”. 

Metcalfe, Elaine - created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  Daughter to James Metcalfe and sister to William.

Metcalfe, Emily - Created by Tiger Jackson for the story "A Beacon in the Snow".  Emily Metcalfe is the mother of Charles Metcalfe, and grandmother of Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet).

Metcalfe, George (Major) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Mentioned in the story “A Cross to Bear”.  Younger brother to Charles, George Metcalfe was a Special Forces Major, who gave frequent information about the progress of his brother’s son, Paul, in West Point. 

Metcalfe, James - created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  Father to William, and grandfather to Paul. A retired Scotland Yard commissioner who is totally devoted to his grandson. He lives with his son’s family in Winchester.

Metcalfe, Lanna – see Claret, General.

 Metcalfe, Mary (I) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Mother to Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet), and wife to Charles Metcalfe.  Chris Bishop gave her the maiden name of “Blake”, and made “Paul Blake” her father.  First appearance:  “Chance for a Lifetime”. 

 Metcalfe, Mary (II) name inspired by Mary J Rudy, background by Chris Bishop, as written by Marion Woods.  Second wife of General Metcalfe and mother of Paul Metcalfe.  Mary is devoted to her husband and son, and strong-willed and resourceful. She takes the truth about Captain Scarlet – which she had long suspected – in her stride.  She is friends with Sarah Svenson, and very fond of Captain Blue and Rhapsody Angel.  First appearance: “The Mistletoe Bough”.

Metcalfe, Miles – created by Kimberly Murphy.  Mentioned in “Truth and Consequences”, little is known about Miles Metcalfe, except that he was a younger brother to Charles Metcalfe, who died in a routine Army exercise.

Metcalfe, Paul – created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  A seven years old boy living in Winchester, who just happened to share the same name as his ultimate hero, Captain Scarlet.

Metcalfe, Paula – see Sonata Angel.

Metcalfe, Ronald – Semi-official character first mentioned in TV21.  As written by Marion Woods, Ronald is Scarlet’s elder half-brother.  His existence has been kept hidden from Paul until he appears one Christmas after the death of his mother.   He has had a very different upbringing from Paul, and now longs to be part of a real family; however, a meeting with Captain Black changes everything.  First appearance: “Sibling Rivalry”.

Metcalfe, Rose Scarlet – Created by Lezli Farrington. Future timeline. Daughter of Captain Scarlet and Rhapsody Angel.  At first written as a Mary-suesque character, Rose Metcalfe evolved into something more since her first appearance in “Pride and Joy”.  She appeared as an adult version of herself and also cropped up as a child in stories written by various writers (her first appearance under that aspect was in “Miracle at 40,000 Feet”, by Chris Bishop).  Having inherited her father’s powers that he gained from the Mysterons, and developed a few extra powers of her own, Rose eventually enlisted to become a member of Spectrum, as Lieutenant Indigo. The end of “Pride and Joy” seems to see her losing her powers following an electrocution, but a future version of herself (“The Ghost of Christmas Past”) shows her with all of her powers, that she obviously regained at some point. The ‘Rose Metcalfe Universe’ is not obligatory seen as the upcoming future for the Captain Scarlet present timeline, and also can be viewed as a possible alternate timeline.

Metcalfe, Samuel (General) – Created by Chris Bishop.  Mentioned in the story “Spectrum is White”, Samuel Metcalfe is the great-grandfather of Paul Metcalfe (Captain Scarlet), and the first of the family line to serve as general in the W.A.A.F.   A very influential military officer in Britain, Samuel Metcalfe, as a positive example, joined with the Rebels to overthrow the British Militarist government of the time.  His son Arthur, and three grandsons joined with him.  Status: dead.

Metcalfe, Sandra - created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  Mother to Paul and wife to William.

Metcalfe, Suzannah Marie ‘Suzie’ - Created by Marion Woods Future timeline.  Suzie is the daughter of Captain Scarlet and Rhapsody Angel.  She and her elder brother, Adam Metcalfe, have not inherited their father’s ‘alien abilities’ and Suzie has lived her life largely unaware of the nature of the reality of her father’s life.  Caught up in a Mysteron threat to kill the World’s Leaders on Cloudbase, she witnesses the death of both parents.  Thereafter her relationship with Captain Scarlet is a troubled one, and in acknowledgment of this, he distances himself from her and her husband, Alistair.  However, Suzie names her daughter ‘Scarlett’.  First appearance: “Valediction”. 

Metcalfe, William “Will” - created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  Father of Paul Metcalfe, a police inspector of Winchester.

 Midget – Created by Chris Bishop for “Trouble with Mogwai”.  A tiny Mogwai born out of Gizmo, Midget became very attached to his ‘father’. 

MIGHTEC - Created by Chris Bishop, with acknowledgment to the comic strip "Mytek the Mighty", to which the name and idea was borrowed. A giant cybernetic gorilla (Mechanical Interfacial Gorilla High-Technological Engineered Cybernetics) created by the Most Advanced Technologies Corporation (M.A.T.) for the movie "The Last Remake of King Kong".  The MIGHTEC has been designed to be controlled by DNI technologies.  However, the Prestige Pictures studios preferred to use a F.R.E.D. harness, worn by actor Sam Simmons to control the robot.  The Mysterons had other ideas...

Mills, Daniel – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Spectrum sergeant, security officer at Spectrum Research Center, Valley Forge PA.  Mistakenly admitted the Mysteronized Marco Francesco, thinking he was Nick, into the complex. 

Mint, Doctor – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. Mint is a junior doctor on Starbase in 2336.

Mizumo, Yuriko – Created by Caroline Smith for “Sayonara Captain Black”. A Cloudbase monitor room operator.

Mocha, Lieutenant - A female lieutenant, she is Health and Safety officer onboard Cloudbase in Polly Amber's story "Safety First".  Real name unknown.
Monroe, Johnny - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  A member of Jasper Holland's gang, who framed the amnesiac Captain Scarlet for a murder they committed.  They later came after him, when he escaped the sheriff's custody, and attempted to kill him. 
Montague (Doctor) -  First name unknown.  Created by Kelly Haycock and Ono for "Instinct".  A high field specialist in medicine. Sent by Spectrum Headquarters to Cloudbase to help Symphony Angel, he is discovered as a Mysteron agent minutes after taking the young woman off base.
Montgomery, Philip (Major) - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Murky Waters".  A very efficient W.A.A.F commando, commander of a platoon that Captain Scarlet joined on special assignment in Devil's Bayou, Louisiana.  Unbeknown to Scarlet, Montgomery had been mysteronised before the mission, and killed his entire platoon so they would join him as Mysteron agents against the Spectrum officer.
Morado, Captain - Real name: Dakota Garcia. A Spectrum liaison officer with the Americas, he was born in Guatemala and adopted and raised by Americans.  Former FBI agent. He appears in the story "Relative Troubles" by Sage Harper.

 Moriarty, Ed ‘Morry’ – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Retired US Air Force general.  Moriarty was the leader of the Planes of Extinction and first to discover that Frank Stone was not acting like himself. 

Morton (First name unknown) - Official character of the TV series, who appeared in the episode "The Trap".  In the story "Tripping the Trap", Chris Bishop describes him as an undercover Spectrum agent, which is the reason why he visited Cloudbase at the end of the TV episode.
Most Advanced Technologies Corporation or M.A.T. Corporation - Created by Chris Bishop.  The M.A.T. Corporation is the most advanced corporation in all the fields of technologies, owning multiple contracts around the world, with various, clients of importance, such as the World Government itself, major cities, security departments, space exploration programs, movies (as in New Hollywood), and even Spectrum.  M.A.T. is also responsible for the creation of the MIGHTEC, a giant cybernetic gorilla which has been designed to play the role of King Kong in "The Last Remake of King Kong".

Mulberry, Lieutenant - Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop.  Spectrum officer assigned to Environmental Control on Cloudbase, he is the military assistant to Technician Terracotta.  Firs appearance:  “Size doesn’t Matter”.  Status:  active duty.

Murray-Stone, Elizabeth – See Lieutenant Lake (II).

Mush - Created by Tiger Jackson for the story "A Beacon in the Snow".  A husky, who was young Metcalfe's first dog from three to his teenaged years.

Myers, Sam – Created by Marion Woods. Pre-Spectrum.  A childhood friend of Lieutenant Green.  First appearance: “A Charmed Life”. 

BACK TO TOP

N____

Nakahara, Orochi - created by Chris Bishop for  "The Last Remake of King Kong" story.  A member of the Copperhead Squadron, friend to Captain William 'Cobra' Plissken.

Namkha, Ngawang – see Charlie.

 Nash, Matthew – Created by Marion Woods. The English actor who plays the character of ‘Captain Rue’ in the TV show ‘Captain Starlight’.  First appearance: More Important Than Substance.  Status: alive and on TV.

Neelsen, Scott - Created by VMR for the story "A Bittersweet Christmas". A member of Patrick Donaghue's gang (before Donaghue became Captain Magenta), it was through him that the police became aware of his boss's relationship with Susan Breen.
Neptune, The -  In the story "Unknown Danger", a large transatlantic ship, nicknamed "The Pride of the Sea", which has been targeted by the Mysterons.

Network, The – Created by Chris Bishop. First appearance “Spectrum is White”.  Underground, secret criminal organisation, whose tentacles touches every levels of all governments, and whose members are present in every official and security organisations, including Spectrum, either these members are willing or not willing (The Network often brainwashing people with the use of the Dream Spinner to ensure their services and loyalty).  The members of The Network dedicated themselves to help the Mysterons in their war against the human race, confident that this way they will gain the Mysterons’ gratitude and will hold on a significant powerful place in the upcoming ‘regime’. 

Newell, Robert - Name given by Keryn to the Delta Garage attendant in the TV pilot episode “The Mysterons”. First appearance:  “Those Who Also Serve”.

Newman, Brad (Space Navigator) - Character from the "Thunderbirds are Go!" movie,   crewmember of the Zero-X which went to Mars.  The character and the Zero-X craft were featured in the comic strips "Zero-X".  They both appeared in the story "The Vengeance Syndrome", by Matt Crowther.

Newman, Candy – Spectrum trainer. Created by Marion Woods for Natural Selection”.

Nick – see Santa Claus.

Nikki -   A popular singer, she is known as "the Queen of Rock". Created by Pam Brown for the story "Scarlet's Woman", where she has a relationship with Scarlet.

Norbu, Kunchen – Created by Chris Bishop and Marion Woods for “Rock-a-bye Angel”.  Director of the dual energies plant of Tibet, which combines solar panels and wind turbines, and is used to power the majority of all the country. 

Nugaka, Hiroshi – WAS security agent in Macau. Created by Marion Woods for Wild Justice”.

BACK TO TOP

O____

O’Brien, Grainne – See Lieutenant Copper.

O’Connell, Father – Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, the good father is a confidant of Rose Metcalfe in the far-distant future.  He is the only person outside of Spectrum in whom Major Indigo trusts enough to tell of her plans to alter the past and prevent her father’s death.

O'Day, Blondie - Created by Chris Bishop.  A famous New Hollywood actress.  Currently under contract with Prestige Pictures Studios, to star as 'Ann Darrow' in "The Last Remake of King Kong". 

O’Neill, Dave (Sergeant) – Created by Marion Woods.  Senior Comptroller of Cloudbase.  First appearance:  “Silent Majority”.

O’Rourke, Sean – Created by Sue Stanhope. Created by Sue Stanhope. First appeared in “Dead Ringer”. A former member of the Donaghue gang, who had been taken over by Ben Fisher.

Oink - A character from the TV series "Stingray".  A seal, he is the pet of Marina.  Appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy".

Oldring, Anthony – Spectrum trainer. Created by Marion Woods for “Natural Selection

Olifard, Gerald George ‘Horsey’ Ireby  - old school friend of Paul Metcalfe. Created by Marion Woods for “Torpenhow Hall”.

Olifard, Cynthia Ireby (née Cameron)  - wife of the above.

Olifard, Jonathan Cameron Ireby – son of the above.

Olifard, Natasha Ireby (née Chernovitch) – late wife of Jerry Olifard.

Opal, Lieutenant – Real name unknown (if any). Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. Opal is the only Mysteron serving in Spectrum in 2372, and is critical to the mission of the S.S. Endeavour. It is a navigator, and an old friend of Indigo’s. The two are supposedly very close in age. Opal’s ‘mother’ was one of the first pacifist Mysterons, and became a martyr to the cause when it was executed for treason.

Ortega, Manuel - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "Black's Soul".  Friend of Lorenzo Hernandez, the dangerous leader of a gang of drug dealers and smugglers.
Osbourne, Ronald James (General) - The ruthless WAAF North American Commander, in Ralph Ferreira's story "Tyrant".   He has a plan to destroy the Mysterons.

Owens, Ursula (Dr) Created by Marion Woods for “Cordyceps”.

Oxbury, Robert ‘Ox’ – Created by Chris Bishop and Sue Stanhope. One of the protagonists of ‘The Gangsters Trilogy’, Ox appeared in all three stories “Past Imperfect”, “Present Tense” and “Future Conditional”.  A huge giant, who would follow orders blindly, Ox was an enforcer of the Donaghue gang, he continued to work for Gabriel James after Pat Donaghue was offered a pardon if he was to become Captain Magenta of Spectrum.  Ox remained loyal to his former boss to this day.  Status:  alive, and waiting trial in prison.

BACK TO TOP

P____

Pacifica - the kingdom of King Aphony, father of Marina, in the TV series "Stingray".   Appears and gets a mention in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy", and in its follow up "Meet the Enemy".

Paige, Kylie – Created by Caroline Smith for “To Taste and Taste NotShe is the maternal grandmother of Doctor Fawn and resides at the family winery in Yalumba, Australia.

Paige, Michael – Created by Caroline Smith for “To Taste and Taste Not”.  Doctor Fawn’s uncle, the brother of his mother Elisabeth’s. He runs the family winery at Yalumba in the Barossa Valley.

Payraudeau, Cathalina - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) aunt, and sister to Jerica Payraudeau-Griffiths.
Payraudeau-Griffiths, Jerica - Created by Marion Woods for the story "All in the Family".  Seymour Griffiths' (Lieutenant Green) mother.

Palamac, Tina – One of the characters from the "Agent 21" comic strips in the Century TV 21 magazine. The character is one of the main protagonists in the story "Tina Palamac, Her Life and Times", written by Clya Brown. 

Palmer, John Arthur Osgood – Created by Marion Woods. A Boston-based businessman and an old acquaintance of John Svenson’s.  First Appearance: “Seasonal Adjustments”.

Palmer, Sergeant (First name unknown) - A W.A.A.F. commando, member of Major Philip Montgomery's platoon, that Captain Scarlet joined in the story "Murky Waters". He was killed and mysteronised, like all the members of the platoon, who then turned against Scarlet.

Panchen Lama (Real name unknown) –  Although the title already exists in Tibetan culture and religion, a character bearing this name was created by Chris Bishop and Marion Woods for the “Rock-a-bye Angel”.  Status:  alive.

Panther - Created by Captain Lime, for the story "Panther".  This eponymous character is a small kitten, found and adopted by Captain Scarlet who brought him to Cloudbase (without informing Colonel White). Status:  probably wrecking havoc on Cloudbase.
Parker, Heather (Colonel) - Created by Pam Brown for the story "Scarlet's Woman".  In this story, she is head of Spectrum Intelligence.

Peach, Lieutenant (I) – Semi-official character, who appeared in the Captain Scarlet comic strips as one of Cloudbase’s helmsmen.  Chris Bishop gives him the identity of Mark Tremayne in “Dark Horizons”, but he made a first appearance in fan fiction in the story “Trouble with Mogwai”.  Status:  active. 

Peach, Lieutenant (II)  -  Semi-official character, who appeared in the Captain Scarlet comic strips as one of Cloudbase’s helmsmen. Used by Matt Crowther in the story "Assault on London" and "They Also Serve".   He might not be the same character as above.  Status:  deceased.
Peacock, Elsie - Created by Polly Amber, for the story "Murder on Cloudbase".  Colonel Mustard's companion.  A widower.

Peplow, Mr (First name unknown) – Created by Marion Woods. Mr Peplow witnesses a Spectrum operation and is interrogated.  He is married to ‘Marjorie’ and has a dog called ‘Lu-Tze’. First appearance: The Eyewitness

Periwinkle, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. A female Centauran serving on the Gamma shift aboard the S.S. Endeavour in 2372. She was the night-time commander of the ship, and a scientist by trade.

Perkins (No first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  Firefighter on Anuenue Base, in “Dead Man’s Gambit”.

Perrin, Jacques (Major) – Created by Chris Bishop for the story “The Walking Dead”. Commander of the Port-au-Prince WAAF base in Haiti, where General Metcalfe came to investigate the reason behind the many demises or resigns of previous commander.  Face with a strange case of a dead man returning to life, General Metcalfe calls upon Spectrum, much against Major Perrin’s satisfaction.  Perrin proves non-collaborative during the investigation, attracting suspicion to himself.

Peterson, Brian (Space General) - Official character from the TV show, who appeared in the episode "Spectrum Strikes Back". The first name 'Brian' was given to him by Chris Bishop for her story "Tin Soldier", where he is described as World President Younger's closest advisor, and one of Colonel White's old friends.  

Petrie (No first name known) Created by Chris Bishop.  Security guard onboard Cloudbase.  Roommate of Rochester, a Network agent, who probably killed him, so he would be mysteronised, during the events in “Twilight of the Gods”. 

Petroski (First name and rank unknown) - A W.A.A.F. commando, member of Major Philip Montgomery's platoon, that Captain Scarlet joined in the story "Murky Waters". He was killed and mysteronised, like all the members of the platoon, who then turned against Scarlet.

PhotoJammer – Spectrum photographic jamming device seen in canon episode ‘Flight 104’.  Described by Mary J. Rudy in “Chance for a Lifetime” where it made its first fanfic appearance.

Pierce, Samuel ‘Sam’ – Created by Chris Bishop for “Heartless”.  Petty criminal, who became a victim of Frank Vincent Jr’s killing spree. 

Pine, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Marion Woods for Star Struck.  Engineering officer on Cloudbase. 

Planes of Extinction Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  An aerial demonstration team composed of restored and replica military aircraft and helicopters, operated and maintained by retired military pilots and ground crew.  Also known as the “Exes.”

Plissken, William 'Cobra' (Captain) - Created by Chris Bishop, and inspired by character 'Snake Plissken' from the Escape from New York movie. Cocky, fool-hardy and sure of himself W.A.A.F. pilot, from the elite Copperhead Squadron, who has a reputation of following his instincts more than orders.  In the story "The Last Remake of King Kong", it is implied that Plissken and Harmony Angel know each other very well. 
Plum, Professor - Created by Polly Amber, for the story "Murder on Cloudbase".  A ninety years old retired professor of mathematics, and father to Charles Grey (Colonel White).  Whenever he comes to Cloudbase, he has to take a colour-code name.

Plunkett, Donovan – alias of Patrick Donaghue.  Created by Marion Woods for “A Little Misfortune”.

Pontoin, Amélie - in Sage Harper's story "Relative Troubles", she's Juliette Pontoin's (Destiny Angel) mother.  Wife of Jacques Pontoin.
Pontoin, Jacques - in Sage Harper's story "Relative Troubles", he's Juliette Pontoin's (Destiny Angel) father.  Husband of Amélie Pontoin. He had a grudge against Bjorn Svenson.
Powell, Steven - created by Marion Woods for the story "Brief Encounter", who had a fateful meeting with Colonel Scarlet in a London restaurant, in 2128.

Prestige Pictures - Created by Chris Bishop for the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".  Famous New Hollywood movie studios.

Preston, Anna – Created by Chris Bishop.  A nurse serving in Cloudbase Sickbay, Anna Preston was assigned to care for the newly returned Captain Scarlet, after the events of the TV series “The Mysterons”.  Consequently, she developed an infatuation with him; unfortunately for her, Scarlet didn’t respond to her advances, although they remained good friends.  She was killed during the events described in “Twilight of the Gods”.

 Purple, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Semi-official character from the TV 21 comic strips, Purple is one of Cloudbase’s duty helmsmen, along with Lieutenant Peach. He makes his first fan fiction appearance in “Trouble with Mogwai” by Chris Bishop.  In his stories "Assault on London" and "They Also Serve", where he might not be the same character, Matt Crowther made him a temporary replacement of Lieutenant Green in the Control Room. 

BACK TO TOP

Q____

 Q’tari – Created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline. A race enslaved by the Mysterons.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

 Quantum Transmitter – Created by Chris Bishop.  Also called ‘Q Transmitter’.  Although initially developed for the control of Quantum energy-driven engines for eventual long-range space travel, the Q Transmitter, in the wrong hands, could be used as a massive weapon of destruction. The energy released from a violent Quantum blast, generated by nuclear power – dubbed the ‘Quantum Effect’– would be so horribly devastating that it would vaporize a large city – or an entire small country – and most of its inhabitants.  Additionally, the Quantum Effect could permit a person or a vessel to travel both in space – and time, as it was discovered in the story “Dark Horizons”.  So far, it seems that only ‘Mysteronised bodies’ – such as Captain Scarlet’s – could survive time travelling.  Status:  kept in Spectrum secret maximum-security location.

Quincy – Created by Chris Bishop for “Trouble with Mogwai”.   Mogwai born out of Gizmo, who takes a particular dislike of Doctor Fawn.  When he became a Gremlin, Fawn became his chosen victim. 

 Quinton, Ida -  Created by Chris Bishop for in the story "The Last Remake of King Kong".  English assistant to movie director/producer Peer Abramson.

BACK TO TOP

R____

 Rachel – Created by Caroline Smith for “Renewal”.  A mysterious young girl encountered by Ochre, Scarlet and Rhapsody at an orphanage near Bath. 

Randolph, Thomas (Dr) Created by Marion Woods for Cordyceps.

Rainbow – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”.  A great sorrel horse who, after his owner’s death, became Scarlet’s companion during his wandering throughout Europe.

Raphael, Alex – Created by Hazel Köhler. Pre-Mysterons. Terrorist, chief suspect in the Unity City bombing of 2063.  First appearance: “Cause and Effect”. 

Razedoymoski, Stanislaw "Zed" - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is a member of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.
Red Arrow - Inspired by the craft in the 'Thunderbirds' T.V. episode 'Edge of Impact'.  A famous military aircraft mentioned in the story "The Hunt for Red Arrow", by Chris Bishop.
Red Wind, Wenonah -  See Lieutenant Jade.

Richard I. Bong Air Force Base see Bong Air Force Base.

 Richmond, Denton – see Indigo, Captain (III)

 Riordan, Annie ‘Grandma Annie’ – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Spectrum of Miracles”.  Grandmother of Matt Riordan, for whom Captain Magenta arranged a special meeting with Spectrum’s commander, Colonel White – in reality, Captain Scarlet in disguise.

 Riordan, Brendan – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Spectrum of Miracles”.  Irish cousin of Matt Riordan, husband of Stella. 

 Riordan, Matthew ‘Matt’ – Created by Sue Stanhope. One of the protagonists of ‘The Gangsters Trilogy’, Matt Riordan appeared in the three stories of that series (“Past Imperfect”, “Present Tense” and “Future Conditional”.)  On old member of the Donaghue Gang, who worked under Gabriel James for a time, Riordan remained loyal to his former boss and good friend, Pat Donaghue, and eventually learned that he had become Captain Magenta of Spectrum.  Following the events of “Dead Ringer”, Riordan was offered a pardon, conditional to accepting a job at Spectrum. So far, he has three known relatives:  Annie Riordan, his grandmother, a cousin: Brendan Riordan, and his wife, Stella. Status:  alive.

 Riordan, Stella – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Spectrum of Miracles”.  Wife of Brendan Riordan.

 Rixham, Steven R. – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  UK Prime Minister, also known in the press as alternately “The New Lion” or “Stubborn Stevie.”  Target of the Mysteron threat.  First mentioned in “Chance for a Lifetime.” 

 Road Rovers, The – Created by Chris Bishop.  A gang of bikers roaming the roads of South-West U.S.A.  A member of this gang, Jake, actually brought his comrades to help Captain Scarlet and Colonel White in their investigation of Adam Svenson’s (Captain Blue) disappearance.  First appearance:  “A Symphony in Blue.”

 Roan, Captain – Created by Siobhan Zettler for “Operation Minerva.”  Twin brother of Captain Russet. Real name unknown.

 Roberts, John A.  – Semi-official character, who first appeared in the TV episode “The Launching” as “President Roberts”.  First name unknown in the series, but Chris Bishop added the names John A. in the future story “Dark Horizons”.  U.S. President who become World Senator, then World President. In the story “Dark Horizons”, he is, curiously, plainly anti-Spectrum, and the organisation is forced to go underground, following his actions. Trapped into this dark future after the explosion of a Q Bomb who had thrown him into time, Captain Scarlet will go back and will try to stop the events leading to Roberts turning against Spectrum.  Status:  in the present timeline, depending on the writers and of the stories, Roberts is still president of the United States, or World President.

Roberts, Andrew – According to Marion Woods, 'Andrew' is the first name of President Roberts, a U.S. President who eventually became World President. Originating from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. 

Robyn (Last name unknown) –Created by Marion Woods. Angel ‘Batwoman’.  First appearance: “Silent Majority”. 

Rochester (No first name known) - Created by Chris Bishop.  Security guard onboard Cloudbase.  He was a victim of the Dream Spinner treatment, imposed by the Network, and became a mole for them within Spectrum.  He was an accomplice of Bromwell during the events described in “Twilight of the Gods”. 

Rodriguez, Esteban Manuel (Colonel) Character created by Chris Bishop for the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species".  One of the hunters who chose Captain Scarlet as the prey for their next hunt.

Roland (No other name known) – Created by Chris Bishop.  In “The Quest”, a nearly eighty years old Welsh lorry driver who picked up Rhapsody on the side of the road in Dorset, where Captain Scarlet had left her. 

 Rolfe, Sergeant - Created by Keryn.  Duty security officer, tasked to accompany Captain Blue during his visit to Spectrum’s Main Admin Complex. First appearance: “Ghost”.

Rossi, Professor (No first name known) - From the story "Twenty Minutes to Annihilation", by Ralph Ferreira.  Director of the World Nuclear Research Centre IV, in Sao Paulo, Brasil, which is targeted by the Mysterons

 Rubin, Sidney – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  Husband of Ruth Kaplan, American singer. 

 Ruddy, Captain – Mary-Sue created by Mary J. Rudy for herself during interactions in MSN Groups Communities.  With a rank of colour-coded Captain, she acted as leader of the Delta Strike Team.  Status:  not in use anymore, although the name, if not the same character, popped up in the story "Attrition", by Tiger Jackson.

 Ruggles (No first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop for “Dark Horizons”.  Bodyguard of U.S. President John A. Roberts, who had been killed and replaced by a duplicate to assassinate the President.  That duplicate is killed, and Roberts saved by Spectrum, thus preventing the future described in “Dark Horizons” for ever happening. 

 Russet, Captain (I) – Created by Siobhan Zettler for “Operation Minerva.”  Twin brother of Captain Roan. Real name unknown.

 Russet, Captain (II) – Created by Mary J. Rudy.  Native of Germany, first name Hans (no last name given).  Notable physical features: russet-colored hair, sharp grey eyes.  Ground-based color-coded officer normally operating out of Spectrum HQ London in anti-terrorist (usually non-Mysteron) operations.  First appearance in “Chance for a Lifetime” in minor role but plays a more significant role in “War of Nerve” as leader of the “Russet’s Raiders” commando team.  Status: active.

 Ruthie – see Kaplan, Ruth.

Ryoushi, Hayato - Character created by Chris Bishop for the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species", of which he is one of the antagonists.  A very rich and ruthless Japanese businessman, who has influence over the Asian Republic Government and with the World Government, and who counts friends in very high places, including, possibly, World President Younger himself.   A renown hunter of incomparable skills,  who lives for the challenge and honour of the hunt, seeking the most challenging of preys.  Ryoushi hides an incredible secret from his past, and is driven by a desire of vengeance since his childhood. He will go to any length, even crime, to get his revenge on his worst enemy.

 

BACK TO TOP

S____

S.S. Endeavour a Spectrum registered ship created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”, set in a future timeline. The Endeavour is Colonel Vermilion’s ship, and is used to time travel to a point thirty-six years in the past in order to save the life of Major Scarlet.

Sable, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. A female Centauran engineer serving aboard the S.S. Endeavour in 2372. She worked on the Gamma shift.

Saffron, Captain – Real name unknown.  Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline.  Captain Auburn’s field partner.  First appearance: “Valediction

Samdup, Dhargey – Created by Chris Bishop and Marion Woods for “Rock-a-bye Angel”. Tibet’s First Minister.  Status:  alive and still on duty.

Sangye, Palden – Created by Chris Bishop and Marion Woods for “Rock-a-bye Angel”.  Chief technician of the dual energies plant of Tibet.  Mysteronised, he destroyed the plant in order to carry out one of the Mysterons’ threat. 

 Santa Claus – Two versions of Santa Claus (or Father Christmas) appeared in two different stories from Chris Bishop.  Under the name of  ‘Kris Kringle’ in “Miracles at 40,000 Feet”, he came to visit young Rose Metcalfe, and was the target of the Mysterons.  In “The Substitute”, another Santa Claus, named ‘Nick’ made to Captain Scarlet, well after the end of the War of Nerves, the proposition to take his place as Santa Claus.  In “All in a Night’s Work”, Scarlet Lady also presents another Santa Claus in which he is apparently killed, while his reindeers are mysteronised to do the Mysterons’ biddings.  Captains Scarlet and Blue saved Christmas in that story, and at the end, it is revealed that Santa Claus is not dead.  Status:  of COURSE, there is a Santa Claus!

Santos, Jose-Maria – see Amber, Captain.

 Sapphire, Captain – Mary-Sue created by Chris Bishop for herself during interactions in MSN Groups Communities.  With a rank of colour-coded Captain, she acted as liaison between Cloudbase and Spectrum Intelligence.  Used by Scarlet Lady in some of her story, who gave her Chris Bishop's name.  Status:  not in use anymore, although the name, if not the same character, popped up in the story "Attrition", by Tiger Jackson.

Saturnin, Arturo (Lieutenant) - created by Chris Bishop for “The Walking Dead”.  Second-in-command to Jacques Perrin, the commander of the Port-au-Prince WAAF Base, in Haiti. 

 Saville Svenson, Freya Evelyn – see Teal, Lieutenant

 Scarab Project – Created by Chris Bishop.  As mentioned in “The Quest”, the Scarab Project was a recommendation presented by the World Government Council to Spectrum.  In order for the organisation to keep Captain Scarlet, newly returned from Mysterons’ control, to work for them, it was suggested a bomb to be planted in his body, without his knowledge.  Colonel White rejected that proposition and defended his officer to the hilt.  Scarlet discovered about the Scarab Project, if not about his commander’s refusal to follow it, and became so angry he considered leaving Spectrum.

Schenker, Colonel (No first name known) - Aide to North American Commander, General Osbourne,  in Ralph Ferreira's story "Tyrant".  

Schwartz, Alexander “Alex” - created by Chris Bishop for the story set in real world “A Christmas Toy Story”.  A criminal on the run who had sworn to take revenge on the Metcalfe family.

 Sea Turtle – Created by Chris Bishop.  Submersible carriers that the outlawed organisation of Spectrum uses in the future timeline of “Dark Horizons”. There are five of them. The latest in supersonic, sound-proof, undersea technology, they can travel great distances at amazing speeds. The huge main deck,  which could carry aircrafts, can be recovered by a shield made of a many metal plates, forming a kind of carapace.   The W.A.S.P. developed the technology, that Spectrum stole for its own purpose.

Seijitsu, Yu -  Character created by Chris Bishop for the story "Captain Scarlet/Predator:  Endangered Species".  Secretary and right-hand man to Hayato Ryoushi, whose father he had been the closest friend.

Sepia, Lieutenant - Semi-official character. Real name unknown. Appeared in the 1967 Annual story entitled: “President Juma Will Die”, in which he was Mysteronised and eventually killed. In “Of Obsession and Desire”, Caroline Smith gave him the role as an explosives expert.

Shane, Joseph – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear”. Pre-Spectrum.  W.A.A.F. general in command of W.A.A.F. USA, former Special forces commandant.  Present at Supreme Commander’s video conference. 

Shelby, Jason (Lieutenant-commander)  – Created by Chris Bishop.  A Royal Navy officer who was killed and Mysteronised in the operation described in “Spectrum is White”. 

Shelley (no last name) - Created by Chris Bishop.  A giant, deformed hermit living in the Far North, which encounters Captain Scarlet, in the story "Of Monsters and Men", during a mission in which the Spectrum officer, before his Mysteronisation, was investigating a gang of terrorists planning to sabotage the construction of the Hot Spot Tower.

Shelton, Ellie (née Graham) – housekeeper at Torpenhow Hall.

Sheridan, George Lee "Phones" (Lieutenant) - Character from the "Stingray" TV series.  In Marion Woods' story "All in the Family", he works in Marineville, and knows Seymour Griffiths (before he became Lieutenant Green), and his brother Jayson.  Also appears in and gets a mention in a number of other stories.  See the crossovers stories page.
Shore, Atlanta (Lieutenant) - Characters from the "Stingray" TV series.  This characters appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy" as well as in Marion Woods' story "Synchronicity", and gets a mention in a number of other stories.  See the crossovers stories page.
Shore, Sam (Commander) - Character from the "Stingray" TV series.  In Marion Woods' story "All in the Family", he is commander in Marineville, when Seymour Griffiths (before becoming Lieutenant Green) worked in the Command Tower as communication officer. Also appears and gets a mention in a number of other stories.  See the crossovers stories page.

Silver, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop for “Miracle at 40,000 Feet”.  Spectrum officer on Cloudbase.  In a story set in a future timeline, he was Mysteronised to kill the ‘Spirit of Christmas’. 

Simiae Calvae - In English, 'The Bald Monkeys'.  A religious cult created by Cwissy for the story "Bare Facts".  Its members need to remove all of their body hair, and that of their pets too.

Simmonds, Pete Created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline. Politician, Moderator of the Mare Tranquillitatis City Council on the Moon.  Friend of Paul Metcalfe.  First appearance: “SIQ”.

Simmons (No first name) Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. Special forces, team member of the ill-fated raid on the captured British Embassy at Tunis. 

Simmons, Sam - Created by Chris Bishop. A famous movie actor from New Hollywood.  Under contract to play Kong in "The Last Remake of King Kong", by using a F.R.E.D. harness that would replicate his movements to a giant cybernetic gorilla called the MIGHTEC
Simms, Charles Edward - Dianne Simms' (Rhapsody Angel), uncle, according to the story The Riddle of the Osirians”, written by Clya Brown.  First born of Edward Simms, Earl of Stockbridge and Sarah-Jane Smith.
Simms, Edward, Earl of Stockbridge - Dianne Simms' (Rhapsody Angel) grandfather.  In the story  The Riddle of the Osirians”, written by Clya Brown, it is revealed that he married Sarah-Jane Smith.

 Simms, Julia Susan – Created by Chris Bishop.  Mother of Dianne Simms (Rhapsody Angel).  Of Irish and Italian origins, she married Lord Robert Simms at a young age, and they only had one child together.  The marriage didn’t last, as Lord Simms had to travel a lot for his job as a diplomat, and Lady Simms wanted stability for their child, and they split, Lady Simms keeping Dianne with her for most of the year, while Lord Robert would take her during various holidays.  Both parents came in competition for the affection of the Dianne who would admit, in later years that she would have preferred to receive more attention and love than gifts of all kind.  Today, Lady Simms travels a lot, and mostly lives in Rome, where she has relatives.  First mentioned in “The Quest”.

Simms, Lady Charlotte - Created by Caroline Smith. Wife of Lord Robert and mother to Rhapsody Angel. She is perhaps typical of the ‘country set’; a society woman, who divides her time between the social whirl and charitable causes. Initially, Dianne’s refusal to follow in her footsteps led to considerable friction between the two women, but over the years she has resigned to her daughter’s accomplishments, although the full extent of Dianne’s involvement with Spectrum is still not fully known to her. She has two sisters, Eleanor, who is unmarried, and Victoria, who is married to Michael and has two sons called Freddie and Andrew. First Appearance – “Of Obsession and Desire”.

Simms, Lord Robert. Semi-official character, the father of Dianne Simms, Rhapsody Angel, and described in the annuals as a World Government Official. As written by Caroline Smith, was formerly a member of the W.A.A.F. special forces, and is now a diplomat for the World Government, dealing with sensitive political issues. He has a passion for Egyptian antiquities, often sponsoring excavations at sites in the country.   First Appearance – “Of Obsession and Desire”.

Simms, Lady Susan, Countess of Anerley.  Mother of Diane Simms. Created by Marion Woods for False Knight of the Road.

Simms, Sarah-Jane (née Smith), Crossover character from Doctor Who, she is revealed to be the grandmother of Dianne Simms (Rhapsody Angel) in the story The Riddle of the Osirians”, written by Clya Brown.  A former journalist for Metropolitan magazine and a companion to the Doctor, she has worked with UNIT, prior to  becoming the wife of Edward Simms, Earl of Stockbridge, and mother to Charles Edward Simms, and Robert Simms.

Sinclair, Professor (no first name known) -  In Talia Gray's story "A Catch at Christmas", head of  Weapons Research, at Fort Halstead.

 Smalt, Captain (later General) – Real name unknown.  Created by Marion Woods. Future timeline.  Female Spectrum officer, who rises through the ranks to become C-in-C.  First appearance: You Belong to Me.

Smokey – Created by Hazel Köhler.  Kate Young’s large, rather bad-tempered, cat.  First appearance: “Back to Basics”. 

 Snowball – Created by Chris Bishop for “Trouble with Mogwai”.  A Mogwai born out of Gizmo, whose fur is completely white, Snowball is the evil leader of the second generations Mogwai and caused for all of them to be transformed into Gremlins.  He is killed by Captain Scarlet and Gizmo at the end of the story.

Somners, Elizabeth – According to Chris Bishop, Elizabeth Somners was the name of Charles Gray’s (Colonel White) wife.  An U.S.S. agent, she was Gray’s partner for a time, and they were known under the codename of “The Rose and the Thorn”.  Eventually, they married, and Elizabeth left the service.  While Charles Gray was busy trying to break down the infiltration of enemy agents and corruption within the British offices, the pregnant Elizabeth was killed, and Gray injured, when their private plane crashed in the Highlands.  To this date, Gray still commemorate the death of his wife, by visiting her grave every year, and putting on it fresh cut roses that he grows on a single rose tree on Cloudbase’s Promenade Deck.  First mention:  “Spectrum is White”.  Elizabeth Somners made another appearance in the story "Dreaming of a Gray Christmas", as the partner of Charles Gray in his early days at the U.S.S.

Sonata Angel – Real name: Paula Metcalfe.  Created by Marion Woods, Sonata is a female version of Paul Metcalfe from an alternative reality.  Close friend and associate of Cadenza Angel.  First appearance: Synchronicity.

Sorfian - Created by Sue Stanhope for the story "Balance of Power".  An Immortal, who warns Captain Scarlet of the plans of Antaya to come to the human world from where she would conquer all worlds.

Sparrowhawk Squadron - Created by Matt Crowther, for the story "Angels High". This squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, disappeared in 1940.  In reality, they made a jump forward in time to 2068, where they met members of Spectrum.

Spectres, The – created by Chris Bishop for the alternate future story “Apocalypse”.  A mysterious military-like community that Captain Scarlet is looking for, suspecting they might be what’s left of Spectrum.

Spectrum Medical Center – Created by Mary J. Rudy, first mentioned in “Chance for a Lifetime” but featured more prominently in “Tiny Terror.”  Spectrum facility located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

Spectrum Research Center – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  Spectrum facility located in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, USA.

Spinnetti, Armando - See Lieutenant Tan (I).

Stankowski, William – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  Admiral in charge of the World Navy exercise that was the subject of the Mysteron threat. 

Stanley, Sir Percival – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   British Ambassador to Tunisia, captured in the raid on the embassy. 

Stanton, Peter J. - See Captain Tourmaline.

Starbase created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past” (Future timeline). Starbase was created around Cloudbase and moved into Earth’s orbit when Spectrum became an interstellar organisation. Some original sections of Cloudbase remain, but are unused, such as the crew quarters.

St. James, Sarah "Sally" - See Hope Angel.

Steele, James – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  Prime Minister Rixham’s chauffeur, who transported the Mysteronized Ruth Kaplan to Cayenne World Spaceport. 

 Stein, Xander – Created by Chris Bishop and Ono for “Curse of the Wolf”.  A scientist encountered by Captain Scarlet, Lieutenant Green and Rhapsody Angel, who had installed his research centre on a private island, in the middle of a Latvian lake.  He was pursuing studies on the canine, trying to find the werewolf gene, in a project to create unstoppable soldiers.

Stephens, Alan – Real name given to Captain Brown  in the 'Spectrum Fact File’ that appeared in The New Thunderbirds comic, May 13th 1994, number 67.  The name isn't 'official', or might be regarded as 'semi-official'. Stephens hailed from Truro, Cornwall and was involved with research and development for such project as the Zero-X mission and the creation of Cloudbase.  Marion Woods used this name for her Captain Brown character in "Natural Selection".  For more information, see the official page on Captain Brown.

 Stephens, Lynn – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Chance for a Lifetime.”  Spectrum lieutenant assigned to Spectrum HQ London.  Lt. Stephens was Captain Scarlet’s aide while he was assigned to Spectrum HQ London on temporary duty following the Car-Vu incident.  Reassigned to Cloudbase as Captain Ochre’s aide. 

 Sterling, Michael (Doctor) – Created by Marion Woods.  Local ground based Spectrum agent in the village of Barton in Shropshire, England.  First appearance: “Caught in the Middle”.

 Stewart, Ian – Created by Sue Stanhope and Chris Bishop for “Dead Ringer”. Actual supreme commander of the W.G.P.C.  Commander in the WGPC, New York, he was the old nemesis of Patrick Donaghue, when the latter was head of a crime syndicate in New York – and before Donaghue became Captain Magenta of Spectrum. In the course of his work, he sometimes met with his counterpart from Detroit, Richard Fraser – who later became Captain Ochre – as both men were doing approximately doing the same job, and had a similar reputation.  Stewart’s life, at the eve of becoming the new W.G.P.C. supreme commander (a job that had previously been offered to Fraser), was threatened in the story “Dead Ringer.” 

 Stolojan, Andrei – Created by Marion Woods. A Bereznian politician whose safety becomes a mission for Scarlet and Blue.  First appearance: “The Passengers”.

 Stone, Frank – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Do Thunderbolts Strike Twice?”  Former W.A.A.F. pilot, decorated hero.  Member of the “Planes of Extinction” antique aircraft society which restores vintage military aircraft (and replicas of same) and performs with them at airshows.  He and his A-10 Thunderbolt II aircraft were destroyed and recreated by the Mysterons and used in an attempt to destroy a US President Roberts and the World World Armed Forces Chiefs of Staff at a military summit. 

Stonewall - Created by Matt Crowther for the story "Captain Black in Command".  The leader of a terrorist group who kidnapped the World Attorney General. Obviously a nickname.

 Stourford – Created by Chris Bishop.  A village near Stone Point Village, where half the action of the story “The Quest” takes place.

 Stratford (No first name)Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  Mr. Stratford was Prime Minister Rixham’s security chief aboard the WSS Adventure. 

 Sumimura, Hiraku – Created by Caroline Smith for “Sayonara Captain Black”. A Cloudbase aircraft technician.

Surface Agent X-20 - see X-20.
Sutekh, or Sutekh the Destroyer - Another name for Set, one of the most prominent deities of Ancien Egypt,  who is in constant conflict with his brother Horus. In the Doctor Who serial "Pyramids of Mars", he is depicted as an evil and powerful alien from Phaester Osiris.  Clya Brown used this setting for the story "Riddle of the Osirians".
Sutton, Ilsa (Professor) - Created by Cwissy for the story "Bare Facts".  In order to study baldness in humans, this scientist created a virus that the Mysterons intend to use against Humankind.

SvenCorpa Boston-based, internationally active, finance company belonging to the Svenson family. Created by Marion Woods.  It handles some of the World Government’s finances, including – without knowing it - the funds for Spectrum, in ‘the Rainbow Accounts’.  It is the target for a Mysteron attack in Seasonal Adjustments

 Svenson Financial Incorporated – created by Chris Bishop. First mention in “Christmas with Adam’s Family”. The major banner of the Svenson Family business, which holds various divisions, amongst them Svenson Properties.

Svenson Properties – created by Chris Bishop.  First mention in “Christmas with Adam’s Family”.  One of many companies owned by Svenson Financial Incorporated.  Peter Svenson is in charge of it.

Svenson, Bjorn – Created by Sage Harper. The father of Adam (Captain Blue), Peter, Rebecca and Michael. Husband to Sarah. Driven, workaholic, and prone to grudges, he is not generally likeable. But at heart he is devoted to his wife and children. He favours his elder son; and considered it a personal slight that Blue did not join the family firm. First mention Kith and Kin.  

Svenson, Charles – Created by Chris Bishop. Youngest son of Colonel Blue and Symphony Angel, in the future timeline described in “Dark Horizons”.

Svenson, David (I) – Created by Chris Bishop. Youngest of the four children of John and Sarah Svenson, brother to Adam, Peter and Catherine. Still a student, David is a carefree and adventurous character, who loves the company of beautiful girls and to travel around the world.  He doesn’t take life too seriously and doesn’t care much about the family business, as long as he’s got money at his disposal.  David looks up to his older brother Adam, but it’s obvious he also has a good relationship with his other brother, Peter, with whom he seems to share a certain complicity.  First mention:  “A Symphony in Blue”. First appearance: Christmas with Adam’s Family

Svenson, David (II) - name inspired by Chris Bishop as written by Marion Woods.  The youngest of the Svenson family, his parents are John and Sarah Svenson and his siblings,Adam, Peter and Catherine. He is a charmingly feckless dilettante, for whom the others are always making allowances.  As good-looking as Adam, although built on a slighter scale, he is as clever as Peter, but lacks Peter’s drive and ambition. He is far less manipulative than his sister and very easy going – a trait he shares with his eldest brother.  Although he lives only for his own pleasures, citing Adam’s refusal to toe the family line as his justification for doing the same, his father is less fretful about his aversion to working for SvenCorp and as he matures, David does settle down and join the company, becoming the CEO when Peter retires.  After his parents’ deaths he enters a civil partnership with his (un-named) long-time partner.   First appearance: “The Passengers”.

Svenson, Dianne Blue “D.B.” (Captain) – Created by Chris Bishop for the future story “Apocalypse”. Only daughter of Adam Svenson and Karen Wainwright, raised by Colonel White and Destiny Angel.  A fighter and a survivor, she’s a tough-as-nail officer, who doesn’t hesitate to take drastic measures to protect what remains of Spectrum, including killing if needed be, and who would fight the Mysterons to the bitter end.

Svenson, Eric – Created by Marion Woods. The son of Stefan Svenson’s cousin.  His branch of the family is the senior one, but sold out to the cadet branch in the person of Stefan’s father.  He joins the firm when Adam Svenson is a baby and is very much part of the younger Svenson’s lives. Implicated in the Mysteron Threat against SvenCorp.  First appearance: “Seasonal Adjustments”.

Svenson, Eva – see Cadenza Angel.

Svenson, Jack – see Vermilion, Captain/Colonel.

Svenson, John (I) – Created by Chris Bishop. Boston financier, husband to Sarah Ellis Svenson, and father to Adam (Captain Blue), Peter, Catherine and David.  Svenson has a tense relationship with his oldest son, because the latter wasn’t inclined to follow in his footsteps, and enter the family business, and preferred, still at a young age, to follow another path and become a test pilot.  However, John loves his oldest son very much, and it is more than likely that Adam is his favourite.  John still hopes that one day, his son will come back to the family fold, and will eventually follow his ‘true path’.  In the meantime,   even if he won’t say it, John is very proud of Adam’s accomplishments and of the man he had become.  First appearance: “A Symphony in Blue”.  Status:  alive.

Svenson, John (II) – Inspired by and quite similat to Chris Bishop's character, as written by Marion Woods. Boston financier, son of Stefan Svenson, husband to Sarah Ellis Svenson, and father to Adam (Captain Blue), Peter, Catherine and David.  The character is quite similar to  First appearance: “A Symphony in Blue”.  Status:  alive.

Svenson, Katherine (I) – Sometimes spelled "Catherine". Created by Chris Bishop. Daughter of John and Sarah Svenson. Young sister of Adam (Captain Blue) and Peter  and older than David.   Her mother was pregnant with Catherine, when Adam was kidnapped, and the stress caused the baby to be born prematurely.   Catherine loves her big brother, who acts protectively towards her, and she will often act as a buffer between her brothers Adam and Peter.  Doted on by both her parents, but especially her father, she shares with the latter the same love for business and finance, and the same efficiency at work.  First mention:  “A Symphony in Blue”.   First appearance: “Christmas with Adam’s Family

 Svenson, Katherine (II) – name inspired by Chris Bishop as written by Marion Woods. Sister of Adam Svenson (Captain Blue), Peter and David, the latter younger than her. John and Sarah Svenson's only daughter, Katherine (Kitty or Kate), is spoilt by her parents.  She is beautiful in a rather glacial way – tall and blonde with a perfect figure, the result of many hours spent in exclusive health clubs.  Intelligent, she applies herself only when it suits her to do so.  She did well at Harvard and joined the family firm.  Determined to get her own way, she will play her brothers off against each other and against her father – who adores her.   Her favourite is Adam  and they’ve had a mutual devotion since childhood.  Kate marries Lieutenant Green – after meeting him on a mission - and they have one son.  They divorce because she cannot bear the anxiety of wondering what’s happening to Seymour, but remain friends.  First appearance: The Passengers. Status: Alive

Svenson, Michael ‘Cal’ – Created by Sage Harper. Son of Bjorn and Sarah Svenson, the younger brother of Captain Blue. His other siblings are Peter and Rebecca. The youngest of four children he utilises his status as ‘the baby’ to stay neutral during family conflicts. Easy going, intelligent, and keenly observant; like his brother he has no interest in joining the family business; instead majoring in journalism and computing at Harvard. He is a close friend of Fae Donaghue. First mention “Squishy”. 

Svenson, Paul – Created by Chris Bishop.  Oldest son of Colonel Blue and Symphony Angel, in the future timeline described in “Dark Horizons”.

Svenson, Peter (I) – Created by Chris Bishop. Second child of John and Sarah Svenson, brother to Adam (Captain Blue), Catherine and David.  The two brothers, while very close when they were young children, eventually became rivals as they grew up.  When Adam left the familial house to pursue his dreams to become a test pilot, Peter tried very hard to replace his brother in their father’s heart – as well as in the family business, that Adam had forsaken. Despite all his conniving efforts, Peter doesn’t seem to be quite up to the task, and it would seem that his sister, Catherine, is better equipped than he is to deal with the affairs of the company.  Up to this day, Adam and Peter don’t seem to get along at all.  First appearance: “A Symphony in Blue”. Status:  alive.

Svenson, Peter (II) – Name inspired by Chris Bishop, as written by Marion Woods. Brother to Adam, Catherine and David. Four years younger than Adam, Peter is the shortest of the Svenson sons  and the only child with his mother Sarah's colouring rather than the true blond of the others.    Most like his father John in character, he lacks John’s capacity for intense emotion – love or anger – and the most obvious trait they share is an ability to hold a grudge.  As youngsters, there was a deep bond between the older boys, but Peter become very competitive because he felt overshadowed by Adam, who sailed through his academic career, while he struggled hard to achieve less.   He never lost this jealous streak and resents the attention given to his brother and his sister, although, not to David.  Involvement in a Mysteron threat reconciles the older Svensons, although they never regain their youthful camaraderie.  A diligent and conscientious young man; devoted to his vacuous young wife (Cicely, nee Armstrong) with whom he eventually has four daughters; his father admits that Peter will make a ‘good’ financier one day.  his ambition is to become CEO of SvenCorp.  First appearance: “The Passengers”. 

Svenson, Peter (III) – Name inspired by Chris Bishop, as written by Sage Harper. Son of Bjorn Svenson  Younger brother to Adam (Captain Blue), and older brother to Rebecca and Michael.  First mention “Kith and Kin.  

 Svenson, Rebecca – Created by Sage Harper. Daughter of Bjorn and Sarah Svenson.  The younger sister of Adam (Captain Blue) and Peter and older sister older of Michael.  She was also a high school friend of Karen Wainwright, though they lost touch. Rebecca is reserved and generally prefers the company of animals than people. She is vegetarian and something of a ‘hippy’, which her family generally tolerates. First mentioned in  "That Was You?" and first appearance Squishy.

 Svenson, Sarah (I) – Created by Chris Bishop. Born Sarah Ellis, she is the wife of John Svenson, and the mother of Adam (Captain Blue), Peter, Katherine and David.  Quite like her daughter Katherine, she often plays the role of buffer during conflict between her husband and her children.  Sarah is not involved with the family business.  She has a brother, Michael, who was a lieutenant in the Boston police, before moving to the W.G.P.C. “First appearance: “A Symphony in Blue”.  Status:  alive.

 Svenson, Sarah (II) – Name inspired by Chris Bishop, as written by Marion Woods.  Mother to Adam, Peter, Katherine and David. Sarah (nee Ellis) was just 17 when her eldest son – Adam – was born.  She is an energetic, generous and attractive woman.  Forthright and animated – with a tendency to chatter ceaselessly when she’s excited - she is rare in that she has never been intimidated by her husband’s manner and will take him to task when she sees the need; because he adores her – as do her children - he usually gives way… eventually.  However, although she can give the appearance of being a scatterbrain, Sarah is shrewd and even her family find it hard to fool her for long.  She lives for her children and defends them against their father’s bullying.  Her undoubted favourite is Adam and she attended his commissioning ceremony for Spectrum in the face of her husband’s anger.  She is fond of Symphony Angel – in whom she recognises something of her own self-assurance – and becomes friends with Amanda Wainwright and Mary Metcalfe.   First appearance: “The Passengers”.

Svenson, Sarah (III) – Name inspired by Chris Bishop, as written by Sage Harper.  Wife of Bjorn Svenson, and mother of Adam (Captain Blue), Peter, Rebecca and Michael. First appearance: "Relative Troubles".

Svenson, Stefan (Steve) – Created by Marion Woods. Pre-Spectrum. John Svenson's father, and Adam's (Captain Blue) grandfather, Stefan ran SvenCorp only because he was given no choice by his own father.  He was an intelligent and amiable man, with a good head for business and a passion for history – especially that of his ancestors.  He and his wife – Karin, whom he met while on holiday in Scandinavia – take care of the young Adam Svenson after his kidnapping ordeal, which creates a bond between them that provides Adam with much needed support and reassurance.  Stefan dies before Adam enters Spectrum. First appearance: “Seasonal Adjustments”. 

 Symonds, Josie – Created by Marion Woods.  Childhood friend and neighbour of Paul Metcalfe.  First appearance:  “The Mistletoe Bough

BACK TO TOP

T____

T’ran, Raych – created by Hazel Köhler. Future timeline. A Vaachi, current Head of the Veld Moot, the planetary government of Marcellus 3.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

Taki - Created by Dan for the story "Taki's Halloween".  A big black cat, who finds himself in Captain Scarlet's way.
Tamara (no last name known) - Captain Grey's date in the story "She'll be Apples".

Tan, Doctor – Real name unknown. Created by Marion Woods. Tan is Fawn’s second in command in Cloudbase medical.  First appearance:  “Ghost in the Machine”.  

Tan, Lieutenant (I) – Created by Chris Bishop.  First appearance in A Question of Trust.  Sue Stanhope gave him his identity of Armando Spinnetti, born in Florence, Italy, in the story “Dead Ringer”.  Stationed at New York Spectrum HQ, he has been assigned as chief of security at the newly rebuilt New York Spectrum Maximum Security building. Status:  active duty.

Tan, Lieutenant (II) - A character used by Matt Crowther for his story "They Also Serve", this Lieutenant Tan was inspired by the character of the same name from the comic story "We Will Destroy the Observatory Network! "  Son identité est inconnue.
Tanaka, Rachel - See Fortitude Angel.

Tariq, Yousif - Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”. A Spectrum North Africa ground agent, born in Morocco.

Tarkson, Vanessa - Created by Cwissy for the story "The Dove of Peace".  A fiery young nurse, whom Captain Magenta attempts to protect against various threats.
Tarquin - Created by Marion Woods, for the story "Tarquin".  Cute little robotic dog owned by Rhapsody Angel.

Tate (No first name) – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. Special forces, team member of the ill-fated raid on the captured British Embassy at Tunis. 

 Taylor, Christopher – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  English cousin of Captain Blue, who visited the family at their home in Plymouth, Devon.  Chris and Susan have three children, one of whom is named Pamela. 

 Taylor, Pamela – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  English cousin of Captain Blue, who visited the family at their home in Plymouth, Devon.  Daughter of Chris and Susan. 

 Taylor, Susan – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Mixed Doubles.”  English cousin of Captain Blue, who visited the family at their home in Plymouth, Devon.  Chris and Susan have three children, one of whom is named Pamela. 

Teal, Lieutenant – Real name: Freya Evelyn Saville Svenson. Created by Marion Woods.  Future timeline. She is Anglo-American and the illegitimate daughter of Captain Blue and Cloudbase Technician Lesley Saville.  She is acknowledged and much-loved by her father although their relationship is not widely known.  When she becomes a Spectrum agent she goes by the name Freya Saville.  She is tall, handsome, rather than pretty, with a strong and forthright personality.  In later stories she is married to Captain Scarlet’s son, Adam. First appearance: “Valediction”. 

Tempest, Troy (Captain) - Canon character of the TV series "Stingray", captain of the submarine of the same name.  This characters appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy" as well as in Marion Woods' story "Synchronicity", and gets a mention in a number of other stories.  See the crossovers stories page.

 Terence, Lee ‘The Hammer’ (Commander) – Created by Chris Bishop. Director of the U.S.S. British division.   During his service in the British army, Terence was put in charge of experiments to create ‘super-soldiers’, but as human guinea pigs died during his watch, he set out to do everything in his powers to stop the experiments.  It didn’t stop him from being held responsible by Frank Vincent Jr., whom the experiments left with a weak heart and who, years later, came back to attempt to kill Terence.  The latter survived the attack, saved by Captain Blue, but will likely remains a cripple following a serious injury left by a scalpel.  First seen in “Heartless”. 

 Terracotta, Technician – Real name:  Terry Cotter. Created by Siobbhan Zettler.  Responsible of Cloudbase’s environmental controls, Technician Terracotta is a civilian using a colour-coded rank.  She was faced with a very peculiar bio-hazard in the story “Sikako”, where she made her first appearance.

Teshadina Antoinette - name of a lion cave cub, result of cloning technology in Cwissy's story "Cat-Astrophe!"

 Thomas, Robert – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  Black US Naval officer, chief engineer of nuclear aircraft carrier USS John Barry.  Commander Thomas was killed in a head-on collision with a car driven by Captain Black.  Mysteronized in an attempt to destroy a World Navy exercise. 

Tippet, Muriel – landlady with a broken washing machine – Created by Clya Brown forWashing Day”. 

Tipton, Major (No first name known) - Technical supervisor at Hell Cowboy Base, in Ralph Ferreira's story "Tyrant".
Titan - a canon character from the TV series "Stingray".  Tyrant of the undersea city of Titanica.  Appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy".

Topaz, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Marion Woods for “Star Struck”.  Cloudbase security operative reporting to Captain Ochre. 

 Topping, Alison – Created by Marion Woods.  Pre-Spectrum. She is the lover of Richard Fraser (Captain Ochre) and it is to protect her that he undergoes a fake assassination before joining Spectrum.  First appearance: Tears of a Clown”. 

 Topping, Eleanor - Created by Marion Woods. The elder sister of Alison Topping. First appearance: Tears of a Clown.

Topping, Richard Fraser (I) – Created by Marion Woods. The ‘posthumous’ son of Richard Fraser and Alison Topping, ‘Ricky’ is raised by his aunt, Eleanor (Ellie). As a teenager, he becomes embroiled in a Spectrum mission and is airlifted to Cloudbase, where he meets his father for the first time.  Later he joins Spectrum and becomes the second holder of the codename ‘Captain Magenta’. He marries a former Angel pilot.  First appearance: “Tears of a Clown”. 

 Topping, Richard Fraser (II) – Inspired by Marion Woods, as written about by Sage Harper. The posthumous son of Richard Fraser & Alison Topping. He eventually meets Ochre when Eleanor Topping, his aunt and guardian, is injured during a Mysteron threat. After a period of adjustment Ricky becomes very fond of his father and the other Cloudbase staff. He is a lively intelligent child, with a keen interest in planes and aspirations to follow in Ochre’s footsteps. First mention “Kith and Kin”, first appearance “Sweet Child of Mine”. 

 Torey, James – Created by Chris Bishop for the story A Question of Trust.  Pilot from Universal Aero Engineering, sent to Cloudbase with a new model of Passenger Jet, the Aero Special One, that Spectrum was contemplating to add to its fleet.  Close friend to Richard Fraser (Captain Ochre), to whom he was pilot instructor.  As part of a threat from the Mysterons, Torey was mysteronised, and very nearly carried out his masters’ plans, before being killed – more than once.  It is with his many deaths and coming back to life that Spectrum realised that all Mysteron agents could potentially be indestructible, just like Captain Scarlet. 

 Tourmaline, Captain – Real name:  Peter J. Stanton.  Created by Captain Tourmaline and Scarlet Lady for “Fission”.  Spectrum officer who, for one mission became Captain Scarlet’s partner, while Captain Blue was detained in sickbay. Brother to Lieutenant Lake. Status:  active.

Travers, Paul (Captain) - Character from the "Thunderbirds are Go!" movie,  commander of the Zero-X craft which went to Mars.  The character and the Zero-X craft were featured in the comic strips "Zero-X".  They both appeared in the story "The Vengeance Syndrome", by Matt Crowther.
Tremayne, Mark - See Lieutenant Peach.

TristramCreated by Marion Woods. British Naval Vessel on which William Gray served. Lost at sea during the ‘brief civil war’.   From: “This Other Eden.

Turmen, Glenn - created by VMR for the story "Blue Skies". Adam Svenson's friend, who taught him hand gliding.
Turmen, Margaret - created by VMR for the story "Blue Skies". Glenn Turmen's wife.

Turner, Gabriel -  see Alizarin, Ensign.

Turner, Michael -  see Tyrian, Ensign.

 Tuscan, Lieutenant – Real name unknown. Created by Chris Bishop.   Colour-coded officer onboard Cloudbase.  First seen in “Trouble with Mogwai”.

 Tweed, Andrew – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. Special Forces colonel who planned the ill-fated raid on the British Embassy in Tunis. 

 Twilight of the Gods – created by Chris Bishop for “Twilight of the Gods”.  The latest in 3D computerised role-playing game, that can be played in a FX-Room.  Fiddling from the Mysterons cause for all personnel aboard Cloudbase to be trapped within the so very realistic game, where all of their memories of their real lives were purged to be replaced to that of Viking warriors in a fantasy world, where if they would die, they would also die for real.  Only Captain Blue and Rhapsody Angel retained their real persona, although trapped in the same world as their colleagues, and it was up to them to stop this Mysterons’ threat to kill every soul onboard Cloudbase.

 Tyler, Jeff – Created by Sue Stanhope. First appeared in “Dead Ringer”. A member of the Ben Fisher gang.

Tyrian, Ensign – Michael Turner.  Twin brother of Gabriel Turner and son of Eva Svenson, the female counterpart of Adam Svension from another universe. Created by Marion Woods for Tesseract.

 Tyrrell, Melissa ‘Lissa’ – Created by Marion Woods. A childhood friend of Adam Svenson, she remains a close friend, but is unaware he is Captain Blue of Spectrum. First appearance: “Seasonal Adjustments”.

BACK TO TOP

U____

 Underground Base Created by Chris Bishop.  In the future timeline described in “Dark Horizons”, Underground Base is Spectrum’s central headquarters, after the organisation went into hiding when it was outlawed by the World Government. Hidden far below the destroyed and radioactive buildings of Futura City, it was a massive underground maze of caves, which had been transformed many years before, in a World Government project, into a hidden military complex.  This had eventually had been abandoned in favor of the then Marineville Project, which at the time was judged to have been established in a more strategic position.  Captain Grey remembered the place and Spectrum took it as its own base of operation, where they would live with their personnel and all their family in hiding of the World Government while pursuing their activities.  The only access to the Underground Base, except for lifts going up to Futura City above, is through the Cave, a large underground cavern half natural, half man-made, which contains a huge underground lake, where all the vessels owned by Spectrum are stored.

 Uqdah, Jean-Claude – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   Tunisian terrorist whose faction is responsible for the hostage situation at the British Embassy.

 USS Churchill – created by Hazel Köhler.  A Federation vessel assigned to investigate a distress call originating from a Klingon ship.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

 USS Isaac Hull Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  US Navy aircraft carrier involved in World Navy exercise threatened by Mysterons.  Hull was the ship that accommodated the crew of Barry after the latter was sunk and was the destination of Captain Scarlet after he handled the Mysteron threat.  (Note:  Isaac Hull was the captain of USS Constitution, aka “Old Ironsides,” during the War of 1812.)

 USS John Barry Created by Mary J. Rudy for “An Exercise in Hope.”  US Navy nuclear aircraft carrier involved in World Navy exercise threatened by Mysterons.  Barry was a brand-new ship, the largest carrier built, on her maiden voyage.   (Note:  Commodore John Barry was a hero of the American Revolution and is considered the “Father of the US Navy.”)

BACK TO TOP

V____

Vandermark, Teunis "Dutch" – WAS colleague of Adam Svenson. Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” 

Vandermark, Wyneke – ‘Wyn’ – wife of the above.

Varsellona, Fenella – see Allen, Fiona.

 Vecchio, Claudia – see Lieutenant Garnet.

Veldes, Anna, Dr. -  Created by Chris Bishop. Vet working at the Most Advanced Technologies (M.A.T.) Corporation in London.  Colleague of Doctor Arthur James in "The Last Remake of King Kong".

Verdant, Doctor – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. Verdant is the Chief Medical Officer of Starbase in 2336, and is responsible for assisting Major Scarlet through the first few days of his new mortality.

Vermilion, Captain/Colonel – Real name: Jonathan ‘Jack’ Svenson. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past”. Future timeline. Vermilion is the descendent of Spectrum agents Adam and Karen Svenson (Captain Blue and Symphony Angel). He first meets Major Indigo as a small child, then again as a cadet. He forms a close bond with the older woman, eventually falling in love with her. Believing that his feelings are unrequited, he says nothing until Indigo saves her father’s life and makes herself mortal in the process. Soon afterwards, the couple marry and have three children, Charlotte, Adam and Paul.

 Vincent, Francis ‘Frank’ Jr.  – Created by Chris Bishop for “Heartless”.  Explosive expert who gained his knowledge while serving in the British army.  During his stay in the army, Vincent became the subject of experiments that left him with a weak heart.   Turning to crime after his military service, Vincent provided terrorist groups with explosive devices and became a wanted man.  Finally captured, he was later on released from prison, under the responsibility of his father, who set up to save his son’s life by replacing his weak heart by an healthy one.  Circumstances made it so that the twosome finally took Captain Scarlet’s heart, and in consequence, for a short time, Frank Vincent Jr. found himself with retrometabolic-like powers, and went into a killing spree.  He was stopped, and finally killed by Ian McPhee, a brute who had been taken in by his father, in a fit of rage. 

 Vincent, Francis Sr – Created by Chris Bishop for “Heartless”.  Brilliant surgeon and heart specialist, he took Captain Scarlet’s heart to give to his criminal son, Frank Jr.  Riddled with remorse, he died of a heart attack after an argument with his son. 

 Violet, Captain – Real name Dany Curtis. Created by Caroline Smith for “Eavesdropping”.  Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, she currently heads up the Spectrum New York divisional ground forces.

Violet -  Created by Kelly Haycock and Ono for the story "The Cat's Eyes".  Either a sickbay nurse or doctor in sickbay, working for the Mysterons.
Viridian, Lieutenant - Mentioned in the story  "Baselines",  written by Lieutenant Wisteria.  All that is known about Viridian is that he's a practising Christian, who wrote an article on the meaning of Easter for Cloudbase's magazine.

BACK TO TOP

W____

Waddington (Inspector) - Created by Polly Amber, for the story "Murder on Cloudbase".  Inspector of the Criminal Investigation Department.  He comes to Cloudbase to investigates Captain Scarlet's murder.

Wade, Thomas – Created by Mary J. Rudy for "Chance for a Lifetime". The name ‘Thomas’ was later added by Chris Bishop in "Spectrum is White".  Spectrum Intelligence Senior Agent, assigned to London Headquarters, immediate superior to Martin Conners.  Friend with Colonel White, according to Chris Bishop, Wade is far more open-minded and much more impartial than Conners, that he keeps under control.

 Wainwright Gray, Eve ‘Evie’ – Created by Sage Harper. The teenage distant cousin of Symphony Angel. As Eve’s only surviving relative Amanda Wainwright becomes her guardian, and in light of his close romantic with Amanda Colonel White also adopts the girl. Eve generally has an amiable nature; with a keen interest in dating, though she doesn’t let it interfere with her ultimate goal of attending Yale. First appearance “Sweet Love of Mine”.

 Wainwright, Amanda – Created by Chris Bishop.  Wife of Harry Wainwright, and mother of Karen (Symphony Angel).  Amanda is a widow, now managing alone the business of the family dude ranch in Iowa. Amanda has a strong persona, quite similar to her daughter.  She loves cooking, and preparing parties for big occasions.  Upon encountering Charles Gray (Colonel White), the two of them became romantically involved, and had been seeing each other a few times.  Marion Woods gave her the maiden name of Hoffman. First appearance:  “A Symphony in Blue”.

 Wainwright, Harry – Created by Chris Bishop.  Husband of Amanda Wainwright, and father to Karen (Symphony Angel).  Described as a modern-day John Wayne like character, he was a dotting father to his daughter, and it’s through her and his brother Ted that she learned the love of flying.  Harry died during the events described in the “Manhunt” episode.  First mention:  “A Symphony in Blue”.

 Wainwright, Sam – Created by Marion Woods.  In this author’s storyline, Sam is Karen Wainwright’s father (Symphony Angel).  He came from Massachusetts to work at Air Electronics Systems Corp in Iowa.  He is killed in a road accident the first year Karen is in Spectrum. First appearance: “A Busman’s Holiday”. 

Wainwright, Ted – Created by Chris Bishop.  Brother of Harry Wainwright, and uncle to Karen (Symphony Angel).  Ted owns a little flight company in Iowa, and often his brother would join in during contracts.  Both men were responsible for Karen’s love of flying, as she learned with them, at a young age, to fly her own plane solo.  She later learns to fly more advanced craft.  First appearance: “The Last Flight”.

 Wallace, Joseph (Captain) – created by Hazel Köhler.  Captain of the USS Churchill.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

 Walsh, Jessica   -Created by Marion Woods.  Naval Lieutenant aboard the Tristram.  Disappears on Leblois’ Island.  First mentioned: This Other Eden”. 

 Wang (No first name) – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. sergeant, one of Major General Charles Metcalfe’s staff.  Makes very strong coffee. 

 Ward, General (No first name known) – Semi-official character, he makes his first appearance as a fan fiction character in the future timeline described in “Dark Horizons”, by Chris Bishop, as ‘Commander Ward’, the SHEF supreme commander.  However, this is not the real Ward, as he had been killed and replaced by a Mysteron double. He also makes an appearance in the alternate future story “Apocalypse”, in which he became commander of S.H.E.F.  Status: in the present timeline, General Ward is probably still commander-in-chief of the Frost Line Outer Space Defence System. 

 Wardynski, John ‘Johnny’ – Created by Caroline Smith for ‘Shifting Sands’. Best friend of the young Richard Fraser at high school in Detroit, Michigan.

 Warren, Professor – Created by Hazel Köhler.  Head of Warren Biotech. In Scarlet’s dream world, he is an avatar created by Mysteronised nanobots.  First appearance: “What Dreams May Come”.

Watson, Erik – Created by Chris Bishop for the future “Apocalypse”.  A member of the Spectrum, his mother Joanna Watson, a technician onboard Cloudbase, claimed that the boy was Captain Grey’s son, so that he would be accepted amongst the Spectrum survivors in Winchester.  It is not known if this is true or not. A temperamental, undisciplined and unsympathetic young man, Erik always ended up causing trouble, so he was assigned to Captain D.B. Svenson’s unit.  He only tolerates taking orders from her and often seeks to annoy her on purpose, calling her ‘cousin’ although there’s no blood relation between them.

Wedgwood (Chief Nurse) - Created by RoverGirl for the story "Black Vermin".  Posted on Cloudbase. Her real name is 'Madison', but it is unknown if this is her first name or her surname.

Weiss, Shawna – Created by Mary J. Rudy in “Chance for a Lifetime”, where she is first mentioned.   The name ‘Shawna’ was later added by Chris Bishop in "The Secret".  Spectrum psychiatrist. 

Wellesley-Stuart, Hugh – Created by Caroline Smith for Looking for Real Life”. Pre-Spectrum. He is a wealthy aristocrat and the ‘assumed’ boyfriend of the young Rhapsody Angel during her London years before Spectrum.

Wendall, James - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is a member of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.

Weston, Shane Jr.  – Official character from ‘Joe 90’.  Added to the Captain Scarlet world by Chris Bishop, who attached ‘Junior’ to his name.  Weston succeeded to Charles Gray (Colonel White) at the head of the U.S.S., and there seems to be bad blood between them, whatever it could be. Weston is described by White as something of a conniving and manipulative character.  First mention in “A White Christmas Carol.”

Wheat, Captain – Real name unknown. Created by Lezli Farrington for “The Ghost of Christmas Past” (future timeline). He is the chief engineer of the S.S. Endeavour when the ship is assigned to Colonel Vermilion. He is a mixed-breed Khameri, described as having dark red skin, black hair, five fingers and a thumb on each hand, and a prehensile tail.

 Wheeler, Ensign – Created by Hazel Köhler.  Future timeline. Junior bridge officer on the USS Enterprise E.  First appearance: “SIQ”. 

Whitaker (First name and rank unknown) - A W.A.A.F. helicopter pilot, member of Major Philip Montgomery's platoon, that Captain Scarlet joined in the story "Murky Waters".  He was killed and mysteronised, like all the members of the platoon, who then turned against Scarlet.
Whitton, Tom (Squadron Leader) - Created by Matt Crowther.  In the story "Angels High", he is the leader of the Sparrowhawks, a squadron of English Spitfires from 1940, which jumps forward in time to 2068.

 Wilcox (First name and rank unknown) – Created by Mary J. Rudy for “War of Nerve”. Cloudbase crewmember who nearly caught White and Fawn as they went up the moving stairs to the Control Tower. 

Wilkie, Elisabeth – Created by Caroline Smith for “To Taste and Taste Not”. Doctor Fawn’s mother.

Wilkie, George – Created by Caroline Smith for “To Taste and Taste Not”. The father of Doctor Fawn.

Willard, Doctor (No first name known) – Created by Chris Bishop for “The Quest”.  Doctor at the Culver Hospital, in Stourford, who was Mysteronised in the service of the Mysterons. 

Williams (first name and rank unknown) - A W.A.A.F. commando, member of Major Philip Montgomery's platoon, that Captain Scarlet joined in the story "Murky Waters". He was killed and mysteronised, like all the members of the platoon, who then turned against Scarlet.

 Williams, Glenn – Created by Chris Bishop for “A Spectrum of Miracles”.  Ex U.S.S. agent, turned private investigator, with Warren Ford as his associate.

Wismer, a.k.a Whiz Kid (No first name)Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   W.A.A.F. Special forces lieutenant, team member of the ill-fated raid on the captured British Embassy at Tunis.  

 Wisteria, Lieutenant - Real name: Unknown, but known as ‘Wisty’.  Cloudbase Welfare and Morale Officer, in charge of 'Baselines', the Cloudbase magazine. Created by Lieutenant Wisteria.  First Appearance "Baselines".  Status: Alive.

World Nuclear Research Centre IV, or WNRC IV -  From the story "Twenty Minutes to Annihilation", by Ralph Ferreira.  A large nuclear complex in Sao Paulo, Brasil, targeted by the Mysterons.

Wright, Camilla – Created by Caroline Smith for “Looking for Real Life”. Pre-Spectrum. She was the editor of “Fabulous Style” magazine in London, UK.

Wright, Doctor - created by Hazel Köhler.  Starfleet Medical.  First appearance: “SIQ”.  

W.S.S. Adventure Created by Mary J. Rudy for “Tiny Terror.”  World’s first luxury space liner, on whose maiden voyage was the threat to assassinate Prime Minister Rixham. 

BACK TO TOP

X____

X-20 - Canon character from the TV series "Stingray".  Also known as "Surface Agent X-20".  Undercover agent of Titan on the surface.  This characters appears in Clya Brown's story "The Concordian Legacy" and gets a mention in "Meet the Enemy", where it is revealed his name is Artura of Kahzu.

 Xaria - Created by Sue Stanhope for the story "Balance of Power".  Xaria is a demon,  who presented herself as 'Herald of Antaya, Ruler of the Dark World and Bringer of Destruction'.  In the story, she is tasked with finding three human beings who will open the Gateway for Xaria to conquer the human world.  She chose Doctor Fawn, Captain Grey and Rhapsody Angel

XKF, a.k.a. Experimental Kingsnake Fighter - 'XKF' is the official naming of the plane flown by Magnolia Jones (before she became Melody Angel), when she found herself stranded on a desert island for a year. Chris Bishop gave the craft the full name "Experimental Kingsnake Fighter" ("X" for Experimental) in the story "The Hunt for Red Arrow".

BACK TO TOP

Y____

YK-1 - First ballistic interplanetory missile from Ralph Ferreira's story "Tyrant".   North American Commander, General Osbourne, wants to use it to destroy the Mysterons, who have plans of their own.

 Yellowbear (No first name)Created by Mary J. Rudy for “A Cross to Bear.” Pre-Spectrum.   West Point cadet, friend of Metcalfe’s who taught him how to mount a bareback horse American Indian-style.

 Young, Kate– Created by Hazel Köhler.  A “real world” person, and owner of an original Captain Scarlet puppet.  First appearance: “Back to Basics”. 

Younger, Daniel - Semi-official character, son of World President T. James Younger, which appeared in issues 175 to 177 of the TV21 magazine.  In the story "Tin Soldier", Daniel Younger is re-imagined by Chris Bishop as a rebellious insufferable teenager, in conflict with his father who takes his reluctant family on Cloudbase for a visit.  Daniel gets into deep trouble when he hooks up with a young Paul Metcalfe, who, following an odd accident,  had been turned into a ten years old boy. 
Younger, Sahra - Semi- official character, daughter of World President T. James Younger, which appeared in issues 175 to 177 of the TV21 magazine.  In the story "Tin Soldier", Sahra Younger is re-imagined by Chris Bishop as the six year old girl, who seems to have taken a liking of Colonel White.
Younger, Theodore James or "T. James"  (World President) - Official character from the TV series, the world president appeared in the episodes "The Mysterons" and "Spectrum Strikes Back", in which he was unamed. His official name T. James Younger, was given to him in issues 175 to 177 of the TV21 magazine.  Chris Bishop came up with the first name "Theodore" in the story "Tin Soldier", where he is described as a widow, coping as best he could with his duties as World President and as the father of teenaged son, Daniel and very young daughter, Sahra.

Yue, Mr – Chief Executive of the Peking Taxi Corps, which was own by the family of Chan Kwan (Melody Angel).  Created by Marion Woods for “Wild Justice” .

BACK TO TOP

Z____

 Zaglaka, Emil – Created by Caroline Smith for “Of Obsession and Desire”. One of Spectrum’s North African ground agents, born in Turkey.

Zero-X - Spacecraft from the "Thunderbirds are Go!" movie, which travelled to Mars.  Often referred to and used in some story, notably in "The Vengeance Syndrome", by Matt Crowther.

 Ziak, Vladimir – see Bronze, Major.

BACK TO TOP

 

 

 

 

BACK TO “FAN FICTION ARCHIVES” PAGE

 

Any comments? Send a E-MAIL to the SPECTRUM HEADQUARTERS site.