Original series Suitable for all readers

 

A Mysteron Christmas Surprise

A "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons" story for Christmas

by VMR 

 

Maybe it was an effect of a sun flare or a sunspot. Or could it have been a case (even though he was one of their opponents) of Ochres personality rubbing off on them? Or might it be that they had started to have a grudging respect for the Earthmen...

Whatever the reason was, somehow they had ended up being affected by the silly season.

So it was a perplexed group of Cloudbases senior staff who wondered what was in a big box that had been delivered to base. For it was addressed to all of them.

Opening it revealed an artificial Christmas tree and decorations. Along with an electronic card, which came to life when it was picked up. The screen lit up with an image of Mars, and as they watched, a song started and neon green rings, covered with snow and holly leaves and berries, flew round the image.

 The song was:

We wish you a Mysteron Christmas

We wish you a Mysteron Christmas

We wish you a Mysteron Christmas

And No New Year.

 

An exploding tree we send

For you are not our friend.

We wish you a Mysteron Christmas

And No New Year. 

And at its end was the deep and ominous voice of Captain Black saying: We hope you have an explosive Christmas Day.

Needless to say, the tree did not get to see Christmas Day.

 

 

Disclaimer:

I know that the copyright for “Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons” does not belong to me. So this has been written by me, that others can have the pleasure of reading it and not for any financial gain.

 

 

 

OTHER STORIES FROM VMR

BACK TO FAN FICTION PAGE

FAN FICTION CHRISMAS PAGE

“FAN FICTION ARCHIVES” PAGE 

Any comments? Send an E-MAIL to the SPECTRUM HEADQUARTERS site