Original series Suitable for all readers

 

Situation Reports

 

For the ‘Captain Scarlet and The Mysterons’ End Credits Challenge

 

By Keryn

 

 

 

The Swamp

 

Adam – help me up, will you? I’ve found Colonel White’s favourite pen. What? Oh all right. Tell the Colonel that I’m very sorry and I promise I’ll never remove anything from the control console again without his express permission. Now will you please get me out of here!

 

 

 

Falling

I’m telling you I was NOT drunk and I did NOT lose my balance and fall off the balcony. Captain Black WAS here – and he pushed me!

 

 

 

Cobra

I sure hope I’m rescued soon – this snake has really bad breath

 

 

 

Car

I know this job can be dangerous but I never worry about the  risk of serious injuries. There are only three things that really bother me – paper cuts, ice cream headaches …and gravel rash.

 

 

 

Dynamite

Personally, I think Doctor Fawn’s latest experiments to test his theories on retrometabolism are getting out of hand.

 

 

 

Sharks

I knew that free giveaway holiday to the Great Barrier Reef was too good to be true – I think these sharks have been Mysteronised.

 

 

 

Spiked Room

Now if the right wall halts the left spikes and the left wall halts the right spikes I might just be able to avoid being crushed – provided that low carb diet I’ve been on for the past few months has really worked.

 

 

 

Falling Crates

Of course I remember how popular that old computer game was where you had to push boxes into their correct positions in a warehouse to win. All I'm saying is…this new three-dimensional interactive version needs work. Help!

 

 

 

Tank

This combined Spectrum-WAAF military exercise is definitely not progressing quite as I expected. Just who exactly is driving this tank?  What do you mean he had glazed eyes and was dressed all in black?  Uh oh…

 

 

 

Fire

…and I’ll bet tripping over that blasted flaming beam has scuffed my shiny new boots too.

 

 

 

T H E   E N D

 

All characters created by Gerry And Sylvia Anderson for the TV series “Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons” Some events and characters Copyright © of all trademarks materials (Captain Scarlet & the Mysterons and all other series titles, all their characters, vehicles, crafts, etc.), owned by ITC/Polygram. Artwork by Ron Embleton. Information of the series are all been taken from copyright © materials (books, magazines, videos, TV medias, comics, etc) owned by ITC/Polygram/Carlton.
 

 

OTHER STORIES BY KERYN

BACK TO FAN FICTION PAGE

END CREDITS CHALLENGE PAGE

 

BACK TO  “FAN FICTION ARCHIVES” PAGE

 

Any comments? Send an E-MAIL to the SPECTRUM HEADQUARTERS site